WWE 2k18 Cover Revealed + First Trailer

LEGION

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW we should have expected WWE 2K18 not to be released on Last Gen consoles, considering NBA 2K18 is also exclusive to current gen consoles only (including switch).

i say never say never with this damn company.

NB4 the "WHY NO 2K18 ON PS3/X360?" Posts on 2k lol

Yeah hahaha.

BTW looks like we will be having an additional cover for this game. Since they have not yet revealed the collector's edition box art on the preorder site. My guess will be Kurt Angle.

Additional match types !!! Please be Match editor back.

where did you see that?

https://wwe.2k.com/buy#wwe-2k18/wwe-2k18-standard-edition/united-states

on the wording beside the game cover.

but don't they always say that? there was something on amazon's wording that made people falsely believe something was totally different and i'm not talking about the promo engine and it ended up not being true.

i'm hoping that is true though we do need more match types

BTW we should have expected WWE 2K18 not to be released on Last Gen consoles, considering NBA 2K18 is also exclusive to current gen consoles only (including switch).

i say never say never with this damn company.

NB4 the "WHY NO 2K18 ON PS3/X360?" Posts on 2k lol

Yeah hahaha.

BTW looks like we will be having an additional cover for this game. Since they have not yet revealed the collector's edition box art on the preorder site. My guess will be Kurt Angle.

yeah probably so. i really don't see anything else that could be higher on that list.

even Red and Yellow wouldn't make sense.

So i assume 99 Kurt as Preorder. and 07 kurt as DLC/Collector's edition with maybe a KOTR 2000 arena.

Archived