WWE 2k18 Cover Revealed + First Trailer

LEGION

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trailer was pretty awesome, cover is kinda meh. Much more preferred having multiple people on covers, happy for Seth though. But whatever, more than likely getting the DDE again this year so I won't even really see the cover, other than when I start the game up that is.

Is there NWO belt in last years game?

Trailer is showing NWO belt, so its almost safe to assume we will be getting a new belt.

New game modes and match types.

I think one of the new game modes will be GM mode.

I hope we get all th3 match types from WWE2K14 along with buried alive and casket.

i hope to hell and back it isn't. GM Mode sucked massively. I never understand why people want it back.
It depends on personal preferences and i never played GM mode back in the day, and 2K is hinting new game mode's' so its safe to assume one of the new game modes will be GM mode.

Is there NWO belt in last years game?

Trailer is showing NWO belt, so its almost safe to assume we will be getting a new belt.

New game modes and match types.

I think one of the new game modes will be GM mode.

I hope we get all th3 match types from WWE2K14 along with buried alive and casket.

i hope to hell and back it isn't. GM Mode sucked massively. I never understand why people want it back.
It depends on personal preferences and i never played GM mode back in the day, and 2K is hinting new game mode's' so its safe to assume one of the new game modes will be GM mode.

the nWo belt has been in since forever

and yeah it better not be gm mode. THQ did the right thing by removing that damn mode. i'm thinking it might be story designer since technically we got a preview of a poor man's story designer in 17

Ok you don't have to play it. It returning doesn't effect you. Tf

if you're talking about gm mode it affects everyone. cause then nothing will get any type of focus other than that stupid mode that was completely boring

It wasn't boring, it was just heavily biased against the player and had a BS "max. 20 people per show" limit.

I never said I did play it. I'd judt rather they didn't waste their time and money on it when they could be focusing on Universe or MyCareer.
Like they claimed they would last year? Lol
They actually did. Both had quite a few improvements over 2K16.

That trailer was *censored*ing badass. Like the cover too. That deluxe edition incentive is tempting since I always get physical copies

Wait, so if we get the physical delude edition, do we get to pick the game up early? Lol

I never said I did play it. I'd judt rather they didn't waste their time and money on it when they could be focusing on Universe or MyCareer.
Yeah no career mode is still boring and dry af. Repetitive still. Both had minor improvements

if you're talking about gm mode it affects everyone. cause then nothing will get any type of focus other than that stupid mode that was completely boring

It wasn't boring, it was just heavily biased against the player and had a BS "max. 20 people per show" limit.

It was boring

1. you had to "make believe everything"

2. no cutscenes

3. injuries happened way too often

4. the money thing

5. the ratings thing

6. THQ removed it because It wasn't well received. by not well received i'm not talking about the few of you on the 2k forums or here that liked said mode. i'm talking about the others that never liked it and for every 100 people that liked the mode i can point out about 300 that didn't.

and we don't need any more game modes. They need to work on fixing the ones we have.

Yeah no career mode is still boring and dry af. Repetitive still. Both had minor improvements

Yeah no. Career mode is actually pretty interesting. You get out of it what you put into it.

Archived