WWE 2k18 Cover Revealed + First Trailer

LEGION

Ok you don't have to play it. It returning doesn't effect you. Tf

I never said I did play it. I'd judt rather they didn't waste their time and money on it when they could be focusing on Universe or MyCareer.

Like they claimed they would last year? Lol

They actually did. Both had quite a few improvements over 2K16.

Yeah no career mode is still boring and dry af. Repetitive still. Both had minor improvements

Yeah no. Career mode is actually pretty interesting. You get out of it what you put into it.

if you call facing Rollings every damn week pretty interesting. not to mention he's the WWE WHC i'm the US champ yet he keeps trying to attack me to challenge for my title? then he attacks me on NXT? yeah no completely repetitive and boring just like G F'n M mode

i can deal with My career being part of the game but GM Mode needs to go to hell home and stop being brought up year after year in these discussions. it's not coming back.

GET OVER IT

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW we should have expected WWE 2K18 not to be released on Last Gen consoles, considering NBA 2K18 is also exclusive to current gen consoles only (including switch).

i say never say never with this damn company.

NB4 the "WHY NO 2K18 ON PS3/X360?" Posts on 2k lol

NBA 2k18 Is For The Last Gen Still

BTW we should have expected WWE 2K18 not to be released on Last Gen consoles, considering NBA 2K18 is also exclusive to current gen consoles only (including switch).

i say never say never with this damn company.

NB4 the "WHY NO 2K18 ON PS3/X360?" Posts on 2k lol

Yeah hahaha.

BTW looks like we will be having an additional cover for this game. Since they have not yet revealed the collector's edition box art on the preorder site. My guess will be Kurt Angle.

It's Gonna Be The Undertaker, Kurt Is The Pre Order Bonus

R.I.P last-gen first no Madden 18 on Ps3/360, No NBA 2k18 on Ps3/360 Now No WWE 2k18 on Ps3/360. No if only Sony would stop offering PlayStation Plus game on Ps3 i would have no reason to keep my Ps3 active

NBA 2k18 Is For Last Gen

Wonder if those with the Deluxe version also get's access to the cc servers 4 days early..

i honestly wouldn't think it'd matter. since content really doesn't hit till around thanksgiving anyway (atleast the good content)

So True

That trailer was *censored*ing badass. Like the cover too. That deluxe edition incentive is tempting since I always get physical copies

Wait, so if we get the physical delude edition, do we get to pick the game up early? Lol

Yes 4 Days Early

Deluxe is prob digital only collectors is prob physical only

Digital Deluxe, here I come!
I probably won't preorder till the first week of October if i get it. Being extremely cautious this year

I'll do the same but only because I always pre order days or a week before a game releases. I'll pre order this game when it's available to download

I'm really hoping they bring back GM Mode. Not sure why people are worried the other modes won't get any focus. The more we have, the better for everyone. It should cater to everybody.

I'd rather book everything on the show myself and compete against a couple of friends doing other brands for ratings, rather than Universe do it all with no competition or goal involved. That to me grows stale.

New modes aside I'd say that trailer is the best one they've done yet.

Seth's interview video and the game's story is going to add a ton of fuel to the debate of the past vs the current/future and what should be the focus, representing on the covers, what year it is, what sells and etc.

I don't mean just on here but in general among fans on the Internet. Good thing we got our debate over with a few days ago!

About the WWE 2K18 Deluxe Edition

Players who purchase the WWE 2K18 Deluxe Edition, available in both physical and digital varieties at participating retailers, will receive Early Access to their game copies and in-game bonuses beginning four days early on Friday, October 13, 2017 for PS4™ system and Xbox One. The WWE 2K18 Deluxe Edition includes the following items:

* Copy of WWE 2K18 video game with Deluxe Edition packaging;
* Access to Season Pass content (details announced this fall);
* Access to WWE 2K18 pre-order bonus digital content (details announced this summer);
* Additional WWE 2K18 Collector's Edition digital content (details announced this summer).

About the WWE 2K18 Collector's Edition

Players who purchase the WWE 2K18 Collector's Edition at participating retailers will also receive Early Access to their game copies and in-game bonuses beginning four days early on Friday, October 13, 2017 for PS4™ system and Xbox One. Details of the WWE 2K18 Collector's Edition, as well as the ability to pre-order this version of the game, will be available later this summer.

armondwardatl, why do you continuously start these debates with people about things they never even said? All that Tyrant said was that he'd like a proper GM mode...and you type all of these assumptions about how bad that would be, based on the shortcomings of past games. Stop assuming things about a game that doesn't exist, and let people have their opinions about what they'd like to see...

Seth's interview video and the game's story is going to add a ton of fuel to the debate of the past vs the current/future and what should be the focus, representing on the covers, what year it is, what sells and etc.

I don't mean just on here but in general among fans on the Internet. Good thing we got our debate over with a few days ago!

i didn't see that video cause the sound was so low and i have bad hearing in one ear. can someone post cliff notes?

yeah now it's the "should GM Mode return or stay dead" debate now lol

i'm all for a new story. hell i only wanted the nostalgic modes because of the content they unlocked. but i've sort of wanted a real long someone current/original hybrid story mode to play for a very long while.

hey just thought about it. what if. and this is a huge if.. we get triple threat tags? LOL

armondwardatl, why do you continuously start these debates with people about things they never even said? All that Tyrant said was that he'd like a proper GM mode...and you type all of these assumptions about how bad that would be, based on the shortcomings of past games. Stop assuming things about a game that doesn't exist, and let people have their opinions about what they'd like to see...

I agree armond, it's very disruptive posting.

Nothing i said was disruptive. i've been playing these games for decades. i know what works and what doesn't. i know why gm was removed in the first place and i know why thq was reluctant to bring it back.

So have most of the other people here.

You don't have insider information on what works and what doesn't, you have a personal opinion of what you like and what you don't...and other people have the same.

Is there NWO belt in last years game?

Trailer is showing NWO belt, so its almost safe to assume we will be getting a new belt.

New game modes and match types.

I think one of the new game modes will be GM mode.

I hope we get all th3 match types from WWE2K14 along with buried alive and casket.

i hope to hell and back it isn't. GM Mode sucked massively. I never understand why people want it back.
It depends on personal preferences and i never played GM mode back in the day, and 2K is hinting new game mode's' so its safe to assume one of the new game modes will be GM mode.

the nWo belt has been in since forever

and yeah it better not be gm mode. THQ did the right thing by removing that damn mode. i'm thinking it might be story designer since technically we got a preview of a poor man's story designer in 17

I may have over looked it. But people on other boards saying there was no NWO belt in 2K17

Is there NWO belt in last years game?

Trailer is showing NWO belt, so its almost safe to assume we will be getting a new belt.

New game modes and match types.

I think one of the new game modes will be GM mode.

I hope we get all th3 match types from WWE2K14 along with buried alive and casket.

i hope to hell and back it isn't. GM Mode sucked massively. I never understand why people want it back.
It depends on personal preferences and i never played GM mode back in the day, and 2K is hinting new game mode's' so its safe to assume one of the new game modes will be GM mode.

the nWo belt has been in since forever

and yeah it better not be gm mode. THQ did the right thing by removing that damn mode. i'm thinking it might be story designer since technically we got a preview of a poor man's story designer in 17

I may have over looked it. But people on other boards saying there was no NWO belt in 2K17

no nWo title eh?

this is from 2K17

first off i'm sure i'm alot older than you and i doubt you even know what goes into the development of a game. I however do. and i never said i had insider info but i've worked with enough Community managers to know what works and what doesn't and i knew Ledesma and Marcus and they both said it was removed because alot of people hated it. That was their exact words. You're welcome.

please stay out of my posts. not going to ask you again.

Stop being petty, and listen to yourself.

Age is only a number if you're going to act immature all the time.

Archived