WWE 2k18 Cover Revealed + First Trailer

LEGION

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Badass trailer and cover. Went to the site and it's only listed so far for PS4/Xbox One. Yesssss hopefully this means no more last gen holding us back!!! :)

yep, no last gen and no switch.

i feel sorry for the switch gamers but i'm sooooooo glad there's no last gen... Leveled playing field.

the last geners have had about 5 years (half a decade) to save up for a ps4/ps4 pro or xbox one/xbox one x.

it's definitely time to move on

Badass trailer and cover. Went to the site and it's only listed so far for PS4/Xbox One. Yesssss hopefully this means no more last gen holding us back!!! :)

i feel sorry for the switch gamers but i'm sooooooo glad there's no last gen... Leveled playing field.

the last geners have had about 5 years (half a decade) to save up for a ps4/ps4 pro or xbox one/xbox one x.

Agree!!!

https://wwe.2k.com/buy#wwe-2k18/wwe-2k18-standard-edition/united-states

Just looking through the Pre-order list season pass confirmed. Nothing on the unlock all thing though

that's cause the accelerator is part of the season pass and they haven't announced those details yet which probably won't be till september (since it said coming fall) POB will probably be in a few week, and the Collector's edition will probably be announced summerslam weekend. Just guessing here of course

Was hoping for some gameplay footage, but at this time I'll settle for anything..

Just like last year no gameplay footage maybe until Summerslam.

https://wwe.2k.com/buy#wwe-2k18/wwe-2k18-standard-edition/united-states

Just looking through the Pre-order list season pass confirmed. Nothing on the unlock all thing though

Maybe they will reveal it once the the DLC has been announced. They always include the unlock all and attribute editor in the season pass DLC.

Happy for this too. Will do miss having it in last gen but this is why I bought a PS4 since 2K15 was announced. But then again no love for nintendo. No on the go WWE games.

I like the new incentive of getting the game four days early for the deluxe edition. Definitely an idea I'm glad they took up. Looking forward to the roster reveal, especially if it's as fun as last year, and also the DLC details.

yeah we've been asking for this for a few years now

Great news, especially seeing Rollins on the cover... still won't pre-order a copy of it, though.

they're starting to sway me we'll see what happens. with there not being any last gen this year i think i can rest easily that they won't be too distracted

I forget. When does gameplay usually get shown?

usually around Summerslam (if they do any type of axxess) and Gamescom, and there's gameplay at the Gamestop Expo in The First Week of September

Archived