Stupid Question About Setting Universe Mode?

it's number 5. they're listed from High to Low. Low being 1.

hope that helps. also make sure to edit your personality traits of anyone you plan on doing rivalries with. that also helps.

switch up ppv themes. helps with cutscenes.

and if you plan on doing title rivalries. as far as tag title rivalries go i have never been able to get anything but rival team a vs rival team b.

as far as single championship rivalries. it's best to have the challenger set to the 5th rank (as long as you have more than 10 contenders

that way you get alot of cool staredown/etc scenes.

hope these tips helped!

Yes! This helped alot. Thank you so much.

I've noticed that if I put in a "stable" of just say "The Shield" with Roman, Dean & Rolins, with Rollins/Dean as "tag partners"...The Universe mode almost always booked Ambrose & Rollins in tag matches only. I don't like that.

I think I'll just set them up as allies, instead.

Or, is there a work around?

Yes! This helped alot. Thank you so much.

I've noticed that if I put in a "stable" of just say "The Shield" with Roman, Dean & Rolins, with Rollins/Dean as "tag partners"...The Universe mode almost always booked Ambrose & Rollins in tag matches only. I don't like that.

I think I'll just set them up as allies, instead.

Or, is there a work around?

if you set Rollins and Reigns as Tag partners, make Ambrose the 3rd person then go in and change their entrance order in create an entrance that solves that issue.

I kinda see what you're saying. But, it's not really what I meant.

I"m not talking about entrances and stuff. I mean that everytime they have a match on Raw, (whatever show or trio you have in your stable)...The tag partners are always in tag matches. If I have the Shield with Roman, Seth & Dean (as tag partners)...Roman has his singles matches, but Dean/Seth are always in tag matches.

I think by having a stable like that, where you don't really want to form a "tag team" just allies, that "may" come out together as a trio/tag if you want them too. Not "forced" into the Universe mode as this new tag team of just the two tag partners?

Geez..I'm getting confused typing this now. LOL

I kinda see what you're saying. But, it's not really what I meant.

I"m not talking about entrances and stuff. I mean that everytime they have a match on Raw, (whatever show or trio you have in your stable)...The tag partners are always in tag matches. If I have the Shield with Roman, Seth & Dean (as tag partners)...Roman has his singles matches, but Dean/Seth are always in tag matches.

I think by having a stable like that, where you don't really want to form a "tag team" just allies, that "may" come out together as a trio/tag if you want them too. Not "forced" into the Universe mode as this new tag team of just the two tag partners?

Geez..I'm getting confused typing this now. LOL

this is the same thing if you put Rollins and Reigns in the tag slot they will be booked. if you don't want them to be tagging then yeah just make them allies

Archived