The Pokemon Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Yo-Kai quite a bit...but I can't bring myself to dust off my 3DS anymore. I know that the 4th one is eventually coming to Switch...and I think I saw a remake of the original one coming to Switch as well. But...yeah...more shit that I can't just play right now. So...not much good. :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Censored*.

This new Pokemon Go commercial with the boy and his Squirtle tryin' to be cutting some onions. Lol.

I wish Netflix had the complete Indigo League and Johto arcs.

Indigo (Season 1) is free on Pokemon tv website. :cool:

A lot of seasons are free...but they also skip a lot. They have seasons one and two...then they skip all the way to 10...then there's a few randoms, and then I think they have 19, 20, 21, 22, etc. I know Hulu also has some random seasons and a few movies.

I agree...I want them all offered in one spot. But, yeah...you can go watch Indigo for free.

I'm gonna watch what I can on the official Pokemon tv site/app...and just fill in the missing seasons via "alternative" means.

Speaking of Netflix...I posted about it in the Netflix topic in the entertainment section. But, the CGI remake of Pokemon the First Movie (Evolutions)...is coming to Netflix next month. On February 27th. A nice surprise, IMO...since that is fairly new and really could have landed anywhere (or nowhere at all). I wasn't expecting that...and definitely not so soon.

I didnt even know it was out yet lol

shows how much people cared about it I guess since basically no one on the internet discussed it

all I know about it is that the human models are god awful

edit: oh its not dubbed, that's why no one gave a shit. maybe netflix will add a dub? if not, western fans wont really care

edit2: netflix will have it dubbed

Gotta be honest...with all the spin-offs in the Pokemon series...I'm surprised they haven't done one just for breeding. Where you run a daycare, and people come in with specific requests, and you kinda...take care of their Pokemon or whatever. Like a 'Overcooked' style game, but with fulfilling specific breeding and grooming requests.

Gotta be honest...with all the spin-offs in the Pokemon series...I'm surprised they haven't done one just for breeding. Where you run a daycare, and people come in with specific requests, and you kinda...take care of their Pokemon or whatever. Like a 'Overcooked' style game, but with fulfilling specific breeding and grooming requests.

I don't think they wanna make a game where the Pokemon have sex with each other

Yeah but you don't watch them.

You wouldn't need to "watch them" in a breeding-focused game, either. FFS.

Also, Brock was a breeder in the anime. There's way more to Pokemon breeding than watching them bone. Smh.

I'm just saying...it's one of those things that seems wide open for some sort of spin-off. Call it "Pokemon Daycare"...include a "play" mode (like Nintendogs or something)...making food, incubating eggs in machines, grooming, etc. Kids love that shit. You could also do a Pokecenter game where you heal sick and injured Pokemon. Just seems like a no-brainer to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokemon Home is now available for download.

^ I already said that. But...it's cool. :lol:

Anyway...they're giving you a free month for Pokemon Bank, so you can transfer everything to Home without paying to re-up Bank. I think that's a pretty cool move by them. Because, it would have sucked to pay more just to use that dead service.

Just moved a bunch to Bank and then to Home. Worked flawlessly. Makes me sad to see all the Pokemon in home with the red slash through them, indicating that they can't be moved to Sword and Shield, though. They really need to patch in a national dex at some point. Slowly adding Pokemon in is nice...but just get it done by any means necessary. Also, nice to see all my shiny boys in 3D. Haven't seen them all in a long time.

Archived