The Pokemon Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

leak stuff

So according to some leaks, there're gonna be over 500 older pokemon in Sword and Shield Or maybe that was confirmed. I don't remember. Only starters are Gens 1(because of course),2, and 4. Also, Gen 1 final evos get giant forms because of *censored*ing course they do. Gen 4 starters first stages get it too.

Waiting for my Heart Gold to arrive. I mostly want it so I can get all the Dogs, and Ho-Oh. And OH crap I forgot I had a Guide to Heart Gold and Soul Silver back when it came out.

Funny story, when I first played Gold and Silver when it first came out, I named Silver ??? Because that was his name when I saw him so I thought to tell the police his name was ??? :lol:

The only reliable leaks so far is that one leak that listed the gym leaders, some new Pokemon, Sirfetched, the evil team, the professor, the rivals, and some of the features by name - and this leak came out months before the game was even confirmed. It even had "Sword and Shield" in the leak too. Also Gigantimax and the other term were leaked also.

the only thing GF have revealed that wasn't in said leak was the curry dex, and there's still a few things not mentioned in that leak to come. Will say in the spoiler tag:

Those being the Gigantimax forms of Pikachu, Meowth, and Charizard, as well as the final stages of the starters with scorbunny being pure fire, and grookie being a giant gorilla who beats a drum

Waiting for my Heart Gold to arrive. I mostly want it so I can get all the Dogs, and Ho-Oh. And OH crap I forgot I had a Guide to Heart Gold and Soul Silver back when it came out.

Funny story, when I first played Gold and Silver when it first came out, I named Silver ??? Because that was his name when I saw him so I thought to tell the police his name was ??? :lol:

Loooool it's not un-true

Well there's the Charizard, Meowth, and Pikachu (which was specifically stated to be fat Pikachu) from the big leak months ago. The other new ones weren't in there at least lol

• 3 weeks later...

So I just read they removed the GTS

You can change nature? Then what the hell is the point of it? :lol:

because nature increases and decreses stats.

eg if you have a adamant pokemon it increases attack and lowers special attack. if you have a special attacker that's adamant... whoops. but now you can change that and it means less reason to soft reset thousands of times till you get the nature you want

like ability capsules and bottle caps, im assuming there arent very many of them

I think your Pokémon's nature stays the same, but if you give it one of the new mint items, its stat growth will correspond with what mint you gave it.

So if you have a Pokémon that is Lonely (+ATK/-DEF), and give it a Modest mint, it'll still be Lonely, but its stat growth will change to +SPA/-ATK.

Or something like that. I could be completely wrong.

A person's nature can change over the course of their life. Not sure why it wouldn't be the same for a pokemon.

That said, I wouldve liked it if nature changed organically. For instance, if you use a lot of special attacks consistently, that mons nature would eventually change to match.

Archived