The Pokemon Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope there's a surpise 2nd region to explore. Just something extra to do.

Lmao no. They would've said by now. Pokemon nowadays reveal eveything on trailers

And second regions are over rated. Kanto and Johto combined are smaller than the other regions which is why it was possible

I guess they could make two half sized regions to shut people up...

I just hope there's a surpise 2nd region to explore. Just something extra to do.

Lmao no. They would've said by now. Pokemon nowadays reveal eveything on trailers

And second regions are over rated. Kanto and Johto combined are smaller than the other regions which is why it was possible

I guess they could make two half sized regions to shut people up...

I just said hope. I know there's a good chance therw won't be one.

I think it safe to say Rolycoly Will prob evolve to Duraludon

They would've told us. they told us when they introduced those two grass types that they're an evolution line.

Unless there's a middle Evolution they haven't really filled yet

Unless there's a middle Evolution that wasn't revealed yet you really need to stop thinking and they'll tell us everything

I mean it's obvious Rollie is based on coal Duraludon is known as the alloy PokemonDuraludon is a steel,type. U need coal to,make,steel

Have you guys seen the comparisons on reddit to that Chinese bootleg game? It's night and day, the bootleg gave every Pokemon unique animations, and has the attacks actually coming from the Pokemon (meaning physical moves actually connect, Blastoise actually fires water from cannons, Charizard shoots fire from its mouth instead of just randomly in front of it, etc). There's a smaller available roster, but it's incredible.

Have you guys seen the comparisons on reddit to that Chinese bootleg game? It's night and day, the bootleg gave every Pokemon unique animations, and has the attacks actually coming from the Pokemon (meaning physical moves actually connect, Blastoise actually fires water from cannons, Charizard shoots fire from its mouth instead of just randomly in front of it, etc). There's a smaller available roster, but it's incredible.

for any other series, that's just normal tbh lol. like, if you see digimon for example, another monster series, they use their attacks like that too. gamefreak are just really incompetent, it shouldnt be praise that a dragon breaths fire out of its mouth in a video game

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just came here to say that the Galar region Weezing is my favorite thing ever...

fMD7w1V.png

...and that boy just earned a permanent spot on my team.

I only wish that they'd replaced the skull and crossbones with a big dollar sign. :lol: Also, a lot of people are thinking he looks like a bong...which, I get. I'm just a fan because he's a social commentary on the 1% and pollution.

I also dig Morpeko for being an angry hungry boy.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, as a person whose history of Pokemon begins andends with Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Puzzle League, and Pokemon Snap, do you think this mobile Pokemon sheeit is a decent venture in for me? I forget what it's called, Masters or some sheeit?

I'm all bout the original 151, with knowledge of a few of the following 100 but I don't have a clue about anything past that. They're in like the 700s now right?

I'm all bout the original 151, with knowledge of a few of the following 100 but I don't have a clue about anything past that. They're in like the 700s now right?

yeeeah, so I'd try to avoid GO unless you're okay with not knowing 83% of the Pokemon that might appear, if they get all gens in. I know I was confused for the longest after Hoenn. But otherwise try to progress from old to new gen, starting with remakes over original if you're not big on nostalgia?

Oh, you mentioned remakes. I wasnt gonna go that far. I dont have a DS or Switch so I wasnt planning on touching any console sheeit but I've just been thinking recently about playing one and then this game just shows up so I'm like "hmmm, I wonder..." But naw if I had access to Let's Go Eevee/Pikachu I'd prolly play those first and work up

Archived