The Pokemon Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody's noticed set the grass type looks pretty much like a Chimchar I think they got lazy with this year's designs for starters

Gd76LxJ.png

HY5ndd6.png

(the second is the Digimon Monmon (Monkey).

And it's from 2002.

I mean the rumour going around is we're getting armoured evolutions in these games :hqhq:

Which comes after mega evolutions, ultra evolution for necrozma, fusion, fusing with your monster (from the manga), temp evolution that isn't manga (mystery dungeon), alola forms is the same thing Digimon did since day one (alola vulpix = snowagumon)

If this armor stuff is true they're not even hiding that they're ripping off at this point. Literally everything since Gen 5 has been done by their younger Brother first.

Man...I've bought so much damn cereal trying to get the full set of General Mills Pokemon cards.

Still can't get that damn Bulbasaur. I have one Cubone, two Charmander, three Pikachu, and three Eevees. I've eaten 9 family sized boxes of shitty children's cereal in the past two weeks. This shit is actually making me fat. I probably have diabetes now.

Also, who decided that Bulbasaur should be the rarest card in this set? And who did Squirtle piss off to be left out of the set entirely? :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived