The Pokemon Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people's theories are sure gonna be fun this year

remember when people were adament the ultra beasts were humans in disguise, and that lille/guzma/lusamine etc were gonna revealed to be pokemon and try and take over the world?

Fire/Figthing would trigger the entire fan base.

Nah...only people with no lives.

I mean...who cares? You don't have to use him as a starter, or at all. If he is fire and fighting, it's lazy design...but nothing to give two shits about either way. I already think the number of people crying foul is amusing.

Grooky as a psychic is a good call. He probably evolves into a witch-doctor type design. The stick in the top of his head is reminiscent of a bone, which definitely brings voodoo to mind.

And here's a long-shot for Scorbunny...he could be flying. If his ears grow bigger and come down like a propeller...he could be the Pokemon equivalent of Tails in Sonic. His ears are also "painted" in a way that the wings and propellers of planes often are.

x2YWa1K.png

nmVS2S4.jpg

There's no way Grookey's turning into a mage. We already got that with Delphox. Also, GameFreak's been theming the starters since Gen 4 or 5, so they're definitely gonna stick with that. I like the idea of them all having something to do with sports.

And nobody wants another fire/fighting type and I'm pretty sure GameFreak and TPC know this. We got that 3 gens in a row and everyone's sick of it.

Archived