oltorb

English Name: Voltorb
Jp. Name: Biriridama

Type: Electric/Grass-type
Classification: Sphere Pokémon
Height: 1'08"
Weight: 28.7lbs

Details:
Voltorb was revealed in December 2021 after a small promotion showing Poké Balls on the official site
This enigmatic Pokémon has a glossy, spherical body. It looks very similar to the Poké Balls of the Hisui region, what with the wood-grain-like makeup of its body's surface and the hole on the top of its head.? There seem to be countless seeds packed inside Hisuian Voltorb. Occasionally, it spouts these seeds out of the hole in its head. However, no one knows exactly what it’s like inside the Pokémon’s body, because inside the hole, it’s pitch-dark. It’s impossible to see anything even if one peers into the hole.?

This Pokémon is always in high spirits and has a friendly personality. However, it discharges its stored electricity all at once from the hole in its head when it gets excited, so it frequently shocks humans and Pokémon in its vicinity. Even the slightest provocation can set off such a discharge, so in human settlements, Hisuian Voltorb is considered a nuisance. Tales of people temporarily plugging the hole on Hisuian Voltorb’s head and kicking it out of settlements are not entirely uncommon.?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/28/2022 at 12:22 AM, Generations said:

Scarlet and Violet look like Arceus format, but with more actual towns instead of just the one village. - Since I like Arceus a lot, I'm fine with this...but it also makes me wonder why they bothered making Arceus at all...if this was going to be the same format for Gen 9.

Test run of its features maybe? To see what fans liked and didnt

Archived