The Pokemon Thread

Jmerc

2 hours ago, TrisetMaster908 said:

Well 100 Gastly candies or trade. I haven't seen a Gastly in months so the only other way is to trade lol. Now I'm on a mission to find a Gastly in Shield

oh that's a relief. I still have to do two more trades for a task, and I've been stuck on that for at least a year and half. Frustrating. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally got me a Gastly in Shield(already evolved it to Haunter), and got a metal coat. So whenever I'm able to trade with my friends I'll have a Gengar and a shiny Scizor

AND I got a shiny Machop in Go. I don't want to evolve it in Go. I rather put it in Shield and work it to Machoke and Machamp. Now I wish I had a metal coat in Go so I too can have a Scizor in Go. Atleast I don't have to trade it, just evolve it with the coat

Finally finished the Distracted By Something Shiny quest. I thought it would give me a random Shiny, not a Flipping Celebi! Thats awesome 

Now in Go I have recently caught a Shiny Machop, Pidgy, and Poochyena. I kinda don't wanna evolve them, in Go that is, I wanna put them in Home and use in Shield, and then evolve them. Gosh I pray for a Shiny Gastly, so I can't work my way to a shiny Gengar. Don't want a trade because I can't nickname traded Pokémon, I always wanna name my Gengar Loki because Loki is the God of mischief and Gengar is mischievous :lol:

• 1 month later...

The Diamond and Pearl games look promising, even though I'm not huge on the graphic style. 

Arceus looks bleak. Muddy color palette, and empty fields. Looks even more empty than Sword and Shield wild area. I have hopes that it will get better before 2022...but, I'm remaining fairly cautious about that one. I mean...I'll buy it day one, because it's still Pokemon. I just hope it does something to surprise me between now and then. 

GameFreak are the drizzling shits, games always looks and run like trash. That's before you get into how run of the mill and uninspired they are. That Legends game atleast looks like an evolution of the stale formula but that trailer was ROUGH.  

Well freaking crap! I traded my Haunter(Named Loki) to my bestfriend so I can get a Gengar, but now I can't get him traded back! I've had that Haunter since he was a Gastly back in 2016. This sucks, that was my buddy. Now I gotta start all over finding a good Gastly. His level was around 1706 before I traded him. Damn this blows, I want my buddy back. I have another Gastly but it's a Female(Want a male to name Loki, her name is now Hela)its size is XL like my Haunter but it's not Colossal like he was and the stats are terrible. I was just using whatever Gastly candy I got to level him up more so he would have an even higher level when evolved. This is BS what's the point of trade evolutions if you can't get them back. I know its Pokémon Go but I've been playing every day for like 4 months now and grew attached to him. 

And here's a kicker, my friend said it's level is 1629! ITS LEVEL WENT DOWN

It says you can't trade Pokémon back, idk why thats a feature. There's no point to trade evolutions then. Gosh that sucks, its gonna take me forever to get another Gastly and evolve to a Haunter with similar stats as mine was. I used so many candys to level him up so he would be even stronger when he evolves. His size was Colossal his attack, defense, and HP were basically almost maxed out, 3 stars...dang it

I think it's funny they're trying to get preorders for Pokemon Legends: Arceus already. Game ain't even coming till 2022. 

I preorder a lot of games...some of them pretty early. But, this isn't about to be one of em. I'll probably still buy it on release day...but, no need for a preorder.

On 3/3/2021 at 3:44 PM, TrisetMaster908 said:

It says you can't trade Pokémon back, idk why thats a feature. There's no point to trade evolutions then. Gosh that sucks, its gonna take me forever to get another Gastly and evolve to a Haunter with similar stats as mine was. I used so many candys to level him up so he would be even stronger when he evolves. His size was Colossal his attack, defense, and HP were basically almost maxed out, 3 stars...dang it

I'm pretty sure trade evolutions don't exist in Pokemon GO

On 3/5/2021 at 7:58 PM, Muur said:

I'm pretty sure trade evolutions don't exist in Pokemon GO

Gengar, Golem, Machamp, ect, there are trade evolutions, you can trade or use 100 candies

Anyways I found this app called PokéRaid. Where you can join other peoples raids from around the world. If your able to get in the room, it'll copy the leaders friend code. You then go to Pokémon Go and send them a friend request, they then will accept and send you a raid invite. Which is pretty cool, I need like 4 more raids and ill have 2 challenges done. 

From leaving my Pokémon at gyms the other day I got like 150 coins, which added me up to 400 so I bought item space and Pokémon Space, I was doing good on items until today where my bag got full. In my town there's a straight road with like 10 PokéStops, with the Pokémon Go Watch all I have to do is drive down the road and tap on the watch and it spins it for me. The only reason I got the watch was to do that lol. I STILL HAVE YET TO GET A METAL COAT from spinning it. I want to get a Scizor. Already have a Shiny Scizor in Sword from the Shiny Scyther I got in Go. I keep getting shinies like every week. I just got a Shiny Fletchling, id fully evolve it to the awesome Talonflame but its too weak. 

Could your friend maybe move it up to Sword/Shield and then trade it to you there? Sure it won't be usable in Go anymore but if you're that attached you'd still get it back for future games.

• 4 weeks later...

I may do that, thanks

In Go I FINALLY got a Gengar....but its kinda weak because I got it from a Mega Raid. So it's my buddy until I'm able to get another Male Ghastly and get 125+ candies to make him strong, hopefully I'll get an XL and atleast 2 ?

FINALLY got a Metal Coat! Now I can evolve my Scyther, but I'll wait until I get even more Candies for him, want him at my top.

ALSO my new phone...the frames are soo much better playing this game

Now working on getting 400+ Meltan candies, I'm over 300 now and now gotta wait 4 days to open the box again, and I've gotten a level 827 Meltan that's 3 stars! I'll just get and use atleast 30 more Candies to level it to 901, and according to an evolution calculator should be around 3190, and become my strongest Pokémon yet

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

Here's a crazy idea I'm playing Jurassic Park evolution a commercial for Pokemon snap comes on and got me thinking they should make a Pokemon zoo tycoon like game

holy *Censored* you still exist

• 2 weeks later...

Caught 4 F'ing Shiny Swablu today during the event, got 400 candies to evolve it, sadly its not a strong Pokémon, even though it takes 400 candies

I now have a Dragonite in Go, and it's a beast. I had a Dragonair I was gonna evolve but it would've been really weak, then luck happened and I caught a strong Dratini that was almost as strong as my Dragonair so evolved it, then evolved again, and now it's my 2nd strongest Pokémon in Go. It's also XL and a 3 Star

• 2 weeks later...

Archived