The Pokemon Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah kinda hate I need to buy Black or White to transfer my HeartGold all the way to Sun. Well I guess is kinda good so I can experience the BW series. Only main series I havent experienced, except Sword and Shield, that's gonna be awhile, need a Switch, And my bestfriend is trying to talk me into a VR lol

They should've at least let you get normal versions of the fossil pokemon lol

and if you use a venasuar and blastoise fossil and merge them, I guess you can now canonically create a venastoise

Im reminded of Jwittz spending like 4 days trying to catch a shiny Wooloo before even leaving route 1.

Ultra sun was my longest hunt. 2100 eggs for shiny lycanroc dusk. Took me about 2 months of off and on breeding

Sword and Shield are great...until you finish the main stuff. I'm at around 50 hours, and there really isn't much left to do. The weak dex takes a lot away from the post game itch. I did enjoy the main game more than pretty much any Pokemon game since the Ru/Sa/Em generation though...personally (not including Heart Gold and Soul Silver).

Finished the main stuff... I have only like 75 pokémons left to complete the Pokédex (all evolutions). Tried the Battle Tower a bit but found it boring and I went for G-Max hunting and losing patience for that.

I think I am done with the game, not interested in losing my mind with shiny hunting.

I'm still holding out some hope for DLC...even though I shouldn't lie to myself. Like...maybe when they finally get around to releasing Pokemon Home, they'll also announce that they're adding another wave of Pokemon with that. I dunno. I'm trying to remain positive. Sword and Shield are very good Pokemon games, which could have been excellent Pokemon games.

I'm still holding out some hope for DLC...even though I shouldn't lie to myself. Like...maybe when they finally get around to releasing Pokemon Home, they'll also announce that they're adding another wave of Pokemon with that. I dunno. I'm trying to remain positive. Sword and Shield are very good Pokemon games, which could have been excellent Pokemon games.

It'll be the 35 Pokemon in the code.

Random complaint: I always hated that the move 'submission' damages the user. Makes no sense at all. A lot of the other ones with that effect make perfect sense...but submission sure as shit does not.

in japanese its called hell wheel, so it has nothing to do with submissions.

So...I started shiny hunting for that New Years Magikarp...but my damn giga dens won't refresh. I fought three normal magikarp earlier...but that was it. No luck with a shiny one...and now my dens are just sitting there...*censored*ing empty. I connected to the "wild news" many times, and it just won't do anything. Meh...

Also...this makes me hate those terrible designs even more...because, these look decent:

GV5dLAO.jpg

I got my Shiny Karp literally at midnight last night. I feel stupid now for not considering that I could use the online feature and join other players in their Karp battles...so, that's what I did, and I got one right away. Still...I hate how the offline Pokemon dens sometimes just fail to refresh at all, even after updating the wild news. That seems to be a recurring issue for me.

Archived