The Pokemon Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

What was the Pokemon you swapped for said Lugia?

I put in a Growlithe, asked for a Lugia for laughs. Woke up, turned Pokemon Sun on, went to the GTS to look for a Pokemon and it cut to my Pokemon getting traded

Yeah someone def hacked that Lugia lol

So apparently the EXP share is no longer an item, and can't be turned off

Was already like this, wasn't it? I seriously recall this already being how things were...

it was turned on by default, but you could turn it off/on whenever you wanted so I turned it off seconds after I got it in each game.

As far as I know, while its confirmed to be built into the leveling system, we dont actually know yet if it cant be disabled like the autosaves; unless I missed something since yesterday.

Gonna buy Heart Gold tomorrow, since my Soul Silver is just messed up. The other day I actually got it to play, but when I went to save it crashed and wouldn't work again. Since I have a Lugia now in Sun I'll get Heart Gold for Ho-Oh

Unicorn in the UK region makes sense, the coat of arms has a lion and a uincorn on it.

As for its typing, apaprnelty it's based on some myth about unicorns curing poison. It'd be weak to poison if it was a Fairy.

Archived