The Pokemon Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't look for higher CP unless it's pretty high, I look at the Appraisal and use an app to check its IV. It's anything below amazing, then I transfer it unless it's a raid Pokemon. no room for weak.

Never said the Umbreon quest was hard, but it takes too long if you don't get Eevees appearing often enough. I've evolved at least four or five Eevees and never got an Umbreon.

I don't look for higher CP unless it's pretty high, I look at the Appraisal and use an app to check its IV. It's anything below amazing, then I transfer it unless it's a raid Pokemon. no room for weak.

Never said the Umbreon quest was hard, but it takes too long if you don't get Eevees appearing often enough. I've evolved at least four or five Eevees and never got an Umbreon.

All you have to do is walk for for 10 kilometers with the Eevee and then evolve I said Eevee at night and it will be an Umbreon every time

Unless you haven't done the name trick then you can use the name trick

Got back into playing Quest again. Dex at 120/150. Just need to get those legendaries and uncommons...

Still just grinding away at these Happenstance Island levels...which are *censored*ing impossible. Every time I think I've finally beat the 20,000 tier, the game finds a new way to screw me...whether it's my "flee" option simply refusing to work at the exact second when I need it to, or a giant Magikarp that can somehow wipe out my entire team with one flail attack. Or getting a Taurus down to literally one HP only for it to use a hyperbeam. And I really thought that I would stand a chance when I finally got my team over 21,000...but, nope...

Lmao thats just ridiculous, doesn't seem like a Pokemon fit. Not gonna say "Digimon" though, mechas are more of a Yugioh thing

they sure like evolving legendaries lately

I guess it's Zygarde two

and I like how Oak casually has the documents every time

To be fair this is only in the second legendary that can evolve even though it's mystical the first mythical Pokemon that can evolve if you don't count manphy zygarde idk if u count that as evolution

Zygarde is a form change. Manaphy can breed but phione can't evolve into manaphy

To be fair this is only in the second legendary that can evolve even though it's mystical the first mythical Pokemon that can evolve if you don't count manphy zygarde idk if u count that as evolution

Third and technically fourth.

Type Null

Nebby and Nebby

Now Meltan

And TN is confirmed legendary

My buddy got me a Gamestop code for the one mythical thing...but it's only good for Ultra, not the base Sun/Moon.

What the actual *Censored* are those shenanigans?

that's how its always worked. so codes in gen 3 are for emerald, not RS.

they want you to buy the new game, they give no *censored*s that you have sun/moon

also, its not actually coded into the original sun/moon, its one of the new pokemon in ultra

Archived