The Pokemon Thread

Jmerc

You can get Zeraora from GAME/GAMESTOP from Oct 1 to Nov 15

If I had known I would've gone today, I walked passed this morning lmao. Not there again till Friday

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tho I wont be surpise if they add mewtwo to field research once they run out regular legendary

Ugh, these Eevee quests would be easier and less annoying if more Eevees spawned more often.

Really they spawn all the time before the event and to warn people if u already jse the name trick it won't again

Where do you live that you haven't caught a Tauros yet? That's one of the most common Pokemon here, and it's good for Poke throw challenges due to its size.

And you don't have to meet people. Just go to a public place like an amusement park (especially with friends if they play GO), find somewhere to sit, and raid away if there's enough people doing a raid. You don't even have to talk to anyone, I never even met anyone when I did the Zapdos raid, and it was with six or seven others from a different team. Can't see any other way you can do Tier 3 to 5 raids.

Though today, I was doing a raid, and someone else joined in near the library. I don't know if the person saw me, but I saw him/her because the SUV was parked close to the gym stop (water tower), and we beat the Wailmer.

I live in europe. We have Mr Mime's like there is no tomorrow. My Trade egg hatched... was a Mr Mime. ¬_¬

Tho I wont be surpise if they add mewtwo to field research once they run out regular legendary

Ugh, these Eevee quests would be easier and less annoying if more Eevees spawned more often.

Really they spawn all the time before the event and to warn people if u already jse the name trick it won't again

Researches aren't events though, are they? Just quests.

Where do you live that you haven't caught a Tauros yet? That's one of the most common Pokemon here, and it's good for Poke throw challenges due to its size.

And you don't have to meet people. Just go to a public place like an amusement park (especially with friends if they play GO), find somewhere to sit, and raid away if there's enough people doing a raid. You don't even have to talk to anyone, I never even met anyone when I did the Zapdos raid, and it was with six or seven others from a different team. Can't see any other way you can do Tier 3 to 5 raids.

Though today, I was doing a raid, and someone else joined in near the library. I don't know if the person saw me, but I saw him/her because the SUV was parked close to the gym stop (water tower), and we beat the Wailmer.

I live in europe. We have Mr Mime's like there is no tomorrow. My Trade egg hatched... was a Mr Mime. ¬_¬

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've not gotten any Tauros as a hatchling. But I do get either Diglett or Sandshrew as part of the aloha egg shit or Numel as normal egg. *censored*in annoying.

131 Kanto, 72 Johto, and 73 Hoenn.

Researches aren't events though, are they? Just quests.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've not gotten any Tauros as a hatchling. But I do get either Diglett or Sandshrew as part of the aloha egg shit or Numel as normal egg. *censored*in annoying.

131 Kanto, 72 Johto, and 73 Hoenn.

Yeah but it's a little both but it's been how I'm getting my legendary without going to raid

I've got the legendary birds the legendary dogs Mew working on Celebi but the legendary birds legendary originally raid only so it's logical to think that when they run out of regular legendary go and put the Mewtwo as a research objective

I've got the legendary birds the legendary dogs from research so if the pattern continues I'm expecting the Reggie's next then the psychic Trio or whoever is next until they run out of Legends and then eventually go to Mewtwo

new meltan stuff

the real question is how so many showed up at once

Nice legendary

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/how-to-get-meltan-pokemon-gos-weird-new-monster/1100-6462405/

also info on how to get one

you send a mon over from Go, get a box and then open it, which then lets you catch it in Go and then transfer it from go to lets go

seems dumb and also i guess i wont get one lol

Sinnoh just got added to Pokémon Go

Just Sinnoh.

Okay...I'll let myself out.

I dont get it

you trying to make some sort of pun on the word no?

Along with that, it feels like they made it harder to capture Pokemons.

Ok, I thought it was just me lol. Had several low CP Starly break out of great throws and more using great balls. Was so annoying.

Side note, I beat a Mewtwo raid today. Ended up getting 14 people. Unfortunately I wasnt able to catch the bastard afterwards.

Yeah, even a friend noticed that. Annoying af

But I did get a Bayleef, Scyther, and a shiny Shellder. And Vaporeon... never knew an Eevee evolution could appear in the wild. Frustrated with the Umbreon part of the quest though.

Congrats. Wish I was able to do the same, but maybe if I'm in NYC in two weeks. Hopefully.

Archived