The Pokemon Thread

Jmerc

Just share your friend code on Twitter and you'll get at least 2 friends request. That's how I fulfilled that requirement.

Also, found a feraligatr near my house, which was shocking, and I captured it! Decent Pokemon though, so I won't keep it, if I haven't transferred it yet. Also have all three gen starter Pokemons, and second evolutions of second gen starter Pokemons.

I hate the Evolve Magikarp quest, even with walking, it'll take forever to finish. :\

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's time consuming if you don't have magikarps appearing all the time. Hoppip and skiploom should be spawning a lot, though. I evolved my nuzleaf into shiftry for that quest.

I want more starter pokemon raids. Need amazing bulbasaur, squirtle, totodile, and third gen Pokemons or two.

Anyone else having issues using PoGo? I havent been able to use/play/load it in days

Nope. Have you tried logging out and back in? For some reason it sometimes forces me to do that, especially when the connection's not good, and it changes the settings back to default instead of keeping No Music and No Sound Effect.

Son of a *pika pii*, why the *squirt* won't this *karp karp* show up? Suck my *diglett*, all I want is just one *free free* shiny, yet life is too eager to viciously *pika* me in the *chuu*.

You are hunting in ultra correct?

Son of a *pika pii*, why the *squirt* won't this *karp karp* show up? Suck my *diglett*, all I want is just one *free free* shiny, yet life is too eager to viciously *pika* me in the *chuu*.

.??????????????????.????????????????.?????????????????.????????????.?????????????????y??????????????????e??????????????s?????????????????

.??????????????????.????????????????.?????????????????.????????????.?????????????????y??????????????????e??????????????s?????????????????

Is that a missingno? What the hell is that? :lol:

Anyone else having issues using PoGo? I havent been able to use/play/load it in days

Nope. Have you tried logging out and back in? For some reason it sometimes forces me to do that, especially when the connection's not good, and it changes the settings back to default instead of keeping No Music and No Sound Effect.

Couldnt even sign out, didnt have enough to click anything when it was loading.

Its all fixed now, though, since the new update dropped.

Easier just to browse the GTS for shinies.

I've got a ton of legit ones from there, just by being in the right place at the right time. Plenty of not-legit ones, too...but that hardly matters when you can just choose not to get those ones.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://gonintendo.com/stories/316775-pokemon-is-the-world-s-biggest-media-franchise-mario-takes-spot

Well, damn.

it started as a yes

just like shiny hunting started as a nice hobby

fun part is that i predicted this would happen when i first posted about this in january

HOLY *censored*ING SHIT I'VE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE JANUARY

it started as a yes

just like shiny hunting started as a nice hobby

fun part is that i predicted this would happen when i first posted about this in january

HOLY *censored*ING SHIT I'VE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE JANUARY

It took me over 2100 eggs for shiny lycanroc dusk.

Pokemon game director Junichi Masuda is going to be dropping by Japanese variety show, Pokénchi at 8:00 JST on Sunday September 9th 2018. While Masuda hasn't given specifics on what he'll be talking about, we do know that he's going to be giving updates on the upcoming slate of Pokemon titles.

No, that's the other guy

If it was a normal remake then fine but this is a shit one with GO elements, shit grapichs and super casualusation with 700 removed characters and no new content

No, that's the other guy

If it was a normal remake then fine but this is a shit one with GO elements, shit grapichs and super casualusation with 700 removed characters and no new content

You might have a leg to stand on, if 'Let's Go' was meant to be the successor to the main games...but, it's a spin off. It's not something that you personally have interest in, so you go as far as to say that people would cheer it being cancelled? Ridiculous for obvious reasons. Especially when they've given official word of a main game in development, completely independent of how well 'Let's Go' does or doesn't do. So, you really shouldn't even have a reason to care.

There are plenty of spin-off games across all types of game franchises that I personally skip, and would never have any interest in playing...but I would never suggest that they were pointless, or without merit. Some people like Pokemon in the purest form of RPG, other people like Pokemon Snap, Quest, Ranger, etc.

It's not a spin off though they specifically called it a core series game, something only ever said for the... core games. Never a spin off

It's a spin-off. Period.

If it doesn't follow the format of 'Pokemon * insert adjective or noun* , then it isn't core series.

You damn well know that.

The main, or "core" franchise will always follow that format. Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Moon, Sun, Black, White, etc. I'm not naive enough to believe that someone as active in the Pokemon section as you are isn't familiar with this concept...

Also, I don't recall ever hearing it called a core game. They said that a core game was still coming (in 2019). Let's Go is not that game. That game has yet to be announced in any detail, or by name.

It's not a spin off though they specifically called it a core series game, something only ever said for the... core games. Never a spin off

It's a spin-off. Period.

If it doesn't follow the format of 'Pokemon * insert adjective or noun* , then it isn't core series.

You damn well know that.

The main, or "core" franchise will always follow that format. Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Moon, Sun, Black, White, etc. I'm not naive enough to believe that someone as active in the Pokemon section as you are isn't familiar with this concept...

Also, I don't recall ever hearing it called a core game. They said that a core game was still coming (in 2019). Let's Go is not that game. That game has yet to be announced in any detail, or by name.

https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/391981-pokemon-lets-go-core-game-not-spin-off

please research before you post

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-05-30-additional-untitled-core-rpg-pokemon-game-coming-to-switch-next-year

"additional"

I want it to be a spin off but it's not

Archived