The Pokemon Thread

Jmerc

It's the same guy who is terrified of mobile gaming so made gen 6 easy so kids don't get stuck and stop. Gen 7 has made over a billion dollars so he should *Censored* off

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the same guy who is terrified of mobile gaming so made gen 6 easy so kids don't get stuck and stop. Gen 7 has made over a billion dollars so he should *Censored* off

• 2 weeks later...

Main game entry has apparently been changed from "second half" of 2019, to "late 2019". Not that it makes a huge difference at this point. Still a long ass time away in either scenario.

"Second half" means June-September, whilst "late 2019" means "October to December"

"Early" means Jan-March

Not sure anyone was ever expecting anything other than "late" anyway

• 2 weeks later...

The fact that you get shinies really easily/often in Pokemon Quest makes me think you'll be able to port them over to Gen 8.

They really serve no purpose in Quest. Why would you want/need a shiny at all? And why are they so common? I think it will be a "thank you" for the people who played Quest. I mean...I have a shiny Nidoking, Electabuzz, and Magneton...and I just now got a shiny Spearow. That's four random shinies in a game that you don't even trade or battle in. Again...why?

The fact that you get shinies really easily/often in Pokemon Quest makes me think you'll be able to port them over to Gen 8.

They really serve no purpose in Quest. Why would you want/need a shiny at all? And why are they so common? I think it will be a "thank you" for the people who played Quest. I mean...I have a shiny Nidoking, Electabuzz, and Magneton...and I just now got a shiny Spearow. That's four random shinies in a game that you don't even trade or battle in. Again...why?

Fan service

Why do you need shinies in the main game? or mystery dungeon?

because people like them

You can't send your Mystery Dungeon shinies to the Gen 4

I stand by what I said. Switch is the first time Nintendo is really embracing the mobile craze, and having the digital Quest game on the same system that people will have the Pokemon Gen 8 card slotted into just makes sense for some sort of interactivity to exist there.

The Mystery Dungeon statement falls on deaf ears, because it would have required swapping cards...and it's just tedious. Quest is right there...on your system. It's always there. And it's the type of game that gets stale and people stop playing (unless they have continued incentive). Also, would be super easy to have that dumb robot (MoBees IV) just appear in the Gen 8 game and that's how you get those Pokemon. I'm not saying it's happening...I'm saying that it makes sense in every single way.

100000 soft resets AAAAAAAAAAGGSUEHHDUEUDJDJDKDJXKXKKDKR

can't believe youre still at it

you sure youre on Ultra lol, she's shiny locked on vanilla Sun

Inneed help I need 3 new friend codes for pokemon go Celebi even

Change your avatar and we'll talk.

Post like a normal person and I will also talk (Austin)

Archived