The Pokemon Thread

Jmerc

Yeah, Ultra Moon.

One of the perks is that I've spent more time doing all other kinds of stuff I can still do like Festival Plaza and Poke Pelago.

The Global Mission gave me a shit load of FC, I got all sorts of 5-star shit in my plaza (but not the required berries to color clothes, also sidenote; you can only color one time. Spent 1k FC on dyeing shirts, socks and skirts in pastel pink, dark navy blue and dark pink before I realized I was dyeing the same piece of clothing), I've traded so much on the GTS and Wonder Trade, I've ended up with several great Pokemon like Riolu, Chikorita, two Charmanders, Vulpix, Fennekin, Froakie, a shiny Dragonair, Squirtle, Rotom and Zorua.

Then I went and find out what Pokemon Bank is, so I transferred my old Pokemon over from White. Which included a shiny Golurk apparently, but also a Victini and a pretty dope ass Haxorus.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

700 soft resets

do you at least have the shiny charm?

I don't even know what that is lol

I got my shiny nihilego in 15 resets. I'm at about 100 for giritina

15?

Bro I hate you.

If you have all 450 Pokemon in the Alola dex your shiny odds are doubled after you show the game freak guy in game from 1/4000 to 1/2000.

700 soft resets

do you at least have the shiny charm?

I don't even know what that is lol

I got my shiny nihilego in 15 resets. I'm at about 100 for giritina

15?

Bro I hate you.

If you have all 450 Pokemon in the Alola dex your shiny odds are doubled after you show the game freak guy in game from 1/4000 to 1/2000.
Oh.

Goddamn, that would've been helpful.

Playing Emerald again on my DS Lite. Retro Pokemon never gets old. And I missed the feel of the DS Lite as well, tbh. So much lighter than the 3DS (weight) and has a nice classic feel to it. Of course, my internal battery has run dry on Emerald...but that only affects things like berries and other time cycles. Just happy that I can still save to flash.

Starter team I'm using as of 6:30 hours -

2 badges, dex of 24

Kadabra Lv 16

Grovyle Lv 16

Marill Lv16

Sableye Lv 16

Lombre Lv 14

Ralts Lv 13

Playing Emerald again on my DS Lite. Retro Pokemon never gets old. And I missed the feel of the DS Lite as well, tbh. So much lighter than the 3DS (weight) and has a nice classic feel to it. Of course, my internal battery has run dry on Emerald...but that only affects things like berries and other time cycles. Just happy that I can still save to flash.

Starter team I'm using as of 6:30 hours -

2 badges, dex of 24

Kadabra Lv 16

Grovyle Lv 16

Marill Lv16

Sableye Lv 16

Lombre Lv 14

Ralts Lv 13

I would ditch Lombre, you already have both a Grass and Water type. Same for one of Kadabra or Ralts (probably Kadabra unless you have someone to trade to?)

Don't forget there is no psychical special split btw. So moves are based entirely on types. So Alakazam is really good with all 3 punches.

Marill cannot make much use of Huge Power until gen 4. (so I wouldn't use it tbh, it wont hit very hard with special Water attacks)

Archived