BLN1 cryptic tweets from WWE

romanticking

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This should be the NXT game.

They had the NXT edition for 2K17, but NXT still didn't feel like the main focus. The future of the WWE should be the main focus of this game...NXT, and even the 205 Live guys (if they're in). This one should be all about modernity and progress. It should have the characters from the past eras, but the main selling point should be a fully modern WWE game.

To be fair, NXT has fallen from grace over the past year.

I'd love to see a career mode similar to that of HCTP, or something. I want to play as anyone, make decisions, and have branching storylines.

In the commercial for the game, Rollins is in an abandoned warehouse filled with WWE artifacts, among them Triple H's skull mask, Dusty Rhodes' boots, Ric Flair's robe, Bret Hart's glasses and The Undertaker's urn. As Rollins walks through the warehouse, he begins to destroy each piece of WWE history.

"This is me putting my own spin on WWE history so to speak," Rollins said. "The catchphrase for 'WWE 2K18' is to 'Be Like No One.' So it's me just putting my foot through the door and not taking anybody before me."

http://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/19675597/seth-rollins-appear-cover-wwe-2k18

so yep 2k18 and BLN1 are related

Well if rumors are true then Kurt Angle will be confirmed for Pre-order bonus tonight......

Not surprised if true, a lot of people wants to play as Kurt Angle in a WWE game. 2K will just use it for easy money. I just wish they don't do the NXT route with their DLC from last year. Hate that the 3 NXT superstars were not included in the season pass. Ended up not buying those, since it's too overpriced.

Archived