BLN1 cryptic tweets from WWE

romanticking

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://instagram.com/p/BVZ_r11ApVk/

Gotta be game related

"Its all about the game and how you play it"

Maybe they are indirectly telling its about the game.

Triple H , Bigbossman and Tatanka

i'm just gonna wait lol we've been down this road way too many times but however monday would be around the time they should do a reveal (if they do it) on raw

-sits back and eats popcorn-

But if i play along

Its WWE 2k18 featuring Console cross-play between Xbox 1, Switch and PC with Sony blocking Cross-play again

and if that's the case i wouldn't give a damn one way or another considering i don't get this game for online.

Yeah i don't think online should be the main focus of this year's game not that it can't be a focus per say but if that is one of things that 2K keeps bringing up for what new features or changes with 2K18 I'll be like meh since I don't play online too much unless shareplay counts.

I personally think it's about finally having an actual physical HOF building/museum.

i don't know now. i mentioned it to a friend that knows alot about 2k's dev. and when i said that everyone thought it was wwe2k18 related he replied with no comment lol

so now i'm completely confused

It coukd be possible to a hof. And o doubt u no a lot about 2k dev like u always say you do. Has 2k ever told characters before the cover

I personally think it's about finally having an actual physical HOF building/museum.

i don't know now. i mentioned it to a friend that knows alot about 2k's dev. and when i said that everyone thought it was wwe2k18 related he replied with no comment lol

so now i'm completely confused

It coukd be possible to a hof. And o doubt u no a lot about 2k dev like u always say you do. Has 2k ever told characters before the cover

i don't know everything nor have i claimed to know everything. i just know bits of pieces and how the dev process works/worked/will work.

WWE has spoiled reveals before 2k before. they did it with 2k14

I would prefer a WWE Legacy or Then,Now,Forever showcase than a HOF one since it would include more legends and alumni.

However, The HOF does include huge unexpected stars now from legends to alumni and it's prestigious for wwe plus it has a great name to it.

The best possible thing about a HOF showcase is that each person could have an alternate attire or duplicate since it's about careers and not a specific event or match. So for example..

Rick Rude - WWF Simply Ravaging and WCW champion

Randy Savage - Classic trunks and NWO Madness

Shawn Michaels - Early 90's or WM 12 HBK, DX and post 2002

Edge - E&C and Rated R

I would prefer a WWE Legacy or Then,Now,Forever showcase than a HOF one since it would include more legends and alumni.

However, The HOF does include huge unexpected stars now from legends to alumni and it's prestigious for wwe plus it has a great name to it.

The best possible thing about a HOF showcase is that each person could have an alternate attire or duplicate since it's about careers and not a specific event or match. So for example..

Rick Rude - WWF Simply Ravaging and WCW champion

Randy Savage - Classic trunks and NWO Madness

Shawn Michaels - Early 90's or WM 12 HBK, DX and post 2002

Edge - E&C and Rated R

Hbk rockers janetty sensational sherri - wwegame heaven lol

Honesty want attitude era still in the game

I want the characters in the game...for the sake of a fully fleshed out roster. But I don't want anything pertaining to the attitude era in terms of gameplay. We've done that enough.

you don't have to use it.

i mean Empty Arena, First Blood Match, Special Referee, I Quit, Inferno

all those match types i could have used if 2K hadn't removed them and said to hell with it let's not bother with them and just tell everyone we're building a f'n foundation.

I was doing an AE universe in 2k16 and 2K17 and really stopped after i got done with Unforgiven 98 cause quite frankly there was no way i could continue. can't do half the stuff that happened beyond that point and that includes the mankind/taker kotr match.

I do all stuff current wwf wcw etc and i want it balanced but i want that stuff back.

unless you were talking characters and not match types. (you said gameplay so that's why i went the way i did)

Matchs characters arenas what I wanr unless they do new story's I dont care

same here i want it all. showcase doesn't bother me cause i know we get alot of stuff.

the word on 2k is that redditt guy that predicted rollins as cover star said this is a teaser for the game "Be Like No One"

so we'll see how all this fits on Monday

same here i want it all. showcase doesn't bother me cause i know we get alot of stuff.

the word on 2k is that redditt guy that predicted rollins as cover star said this is a teaser for the game "Be Like No One"

There was redditt guy predicting Rollins as the cover star? First I heard of this now i wanna go see

There was redditt guy predicting Rollins as the cover star? First I heard of this now i wanna go see

yeah i actually didn't believe it but now it seems to somewhat make sense. and i know someone posted the link on that rumors thread but i don't remember what page or post number it was. They're actually talking about it on the last page of the BLN1 tweet thread on the 2k forums.

Archived