BLN1 cryptic tweets from WWE

romanticking

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it's for a showcase that is actually dream matches like in the wwe all stars game and one is Andre vs Stone Cold. I know some of you hate the idea of that but just saying it's possible.

2k16 and 17 both featured fantasy dream matches in the dlc and so now perhaps they're bringing it to the main game's showcase

It may also mean "be like no 1" - maybe build ur own career.

BLN1 might be the game theme this year. Like Suplex city last year.

Like Austin is not like others in attitude era and Andre is a giant in 80's which is unique to himself.

It may also be hinting towards showcase mode.

Its not even confirmed still people over 2K forums already started a rage thinking that another Austin centric game.

yeah i know they are pure idiots. that Double H guy is the ringleader

that's actually what i meant by overhyping my fault for accusing you for overhyping anything. Clearly I should have directed that post to the 2K forums. Watch if it has nothing to do with 2K or 2K18 everyone will rage and be like "oh 2k is the devil cause they lied to us!"

:lol:

Maybe it's for a showcase that is actually dream matches like in the wwe all stars game and one is Andre vs Stone Cold. I know some of you hate the idea of that but just saying it's possible.

2k16 and 17 both featured fantasy dream matches in the dlc and so now perhaps they're bringing it to the main game's showcase

actually i wouldn't fully hate it. cause i love the thing they did with that Warfare type thing where it had Orton vs Jake Roberts, Austin vs Punk etc. it was really cool. and with the roster as it stands now that would be cool.

We can finally get our Austin/Goldberg and Sting/Taker Dream showcases lol

Brock Les Nar 1? As in hes number one atm?

He is owed a showcase

let's look at the facts.

a lesnar showcase.

it wouldn't get us a single legend. every single person minus angle and team angle and possibly bob holly would already be in the game and would just be alternate attires/duplicates.

Undertaker showcase would get us a ton of content

Angle SHowcase ton of content

Guerrero Showcase ton of content

Bret Hart Showcase Ton of Content

i can go on and on with this.

there are 4 potential showcases we could get that would be infinitely better than a damn lesnar showcase.

It's no secret i don't like him, but even now more than when he first came in. He does benoit's suplexes and his stock goes up.

scratch that he does benoit's suplexes 25 times and his stock goes up.

yeah i can do without spamlesnar

I can't believe people are looking so heavily in to this... Boy, you'll be disappointed. :rolleyes:

We're all gutted they told us zero at E3, but let's not go looking for something that's not there. I've been on the hype train many-a-time over the years since I can remember, and we always get guys claiming to know something that others don't, and 99.9% of the time it's total BS.

Just trying to save some of you guys some time...

What I find odd is if this was 2K18 related then shouldn't 2K themselves be tweeting this if this was about the game? 2K haven't promoted or announced it at all. I'm not saying it definitely isn't related to the game, but I'm not expecting it to be anything other than WWE promoting something for RAW or the Network because so far they're the only ones mentioning it

I can't believe people are looking so heavily in to this... Boy, you'll be disappointed. :rolleyes:

We're all gutted they told us zero at E3, but let's not go looking for something that's not there. I've been on the hype train many-a-time over the years since I can remember, and we always get guys claiming to know something that others don't, and 99.9% of the time it's total BS.

Just trying to save some of you guys some time...

actually i'm not gutted at all so saying "we're all gutted" is a false statement.

and i posted the same thing. it's worse on the 2k forums. i think this place can handle that tweet not being anything more than a roman reigns segment of whatever the hell he's doing on raw. I haven't watched wwe in a long time so idk

I wasn't gutted because nobody mentioned 2K18 being at E3 lol

well it was mentioned at first on the mobile gamespot site ReversalLegSweep on the 2k forums provided a screenshot as proof. it first said WWE2K18 then was changed to WWE

but yeah i just wasn't expecting it cause 2k didn't even do their usual NBA2K thing.

He is owed a showcase

let's look at the facts.

a lesnar showcase.

it wouldn't get us a single legend. every single person minus angle and team angle and possibly bob holly would already be in the game and would just be alternate attires/duplicates.

there are 4 potential showcases we could get that would be infinitely better than a damn lesnar showcase.

It's no secret i don't like him, but even now more than when he first came in. He does benoit's suplexes and his stock goes up.

Yep, Brock showcase will suck bigtime.

I like to have Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Brethart showcase. We will get lot of content.

I even love Hogan showcase but its not possible maybe for couple of years.

I also prefer mode like WWE2K14 such as championship showcase or summerslam or monday nights war or new generation.

What I find odd is if this was 2K18 related then shouldn't 2K themselves be tweeting this if this was about the game? 2K haven't promoted or announced it at all. I'm not saying it definitely isn't related to the game, but I'm not expecting it to be anything other than WWE promoting something for RAW or the Network because so far they're the only ones mentioning it

Last couple of years POB announcements were done by WWE by cryptic tweet.

He is owed a showcase

let's look at the facts.

a lesnar showcase.

yeah i can do without spamlesna

I like to have Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Brethart showcase. We will get lot of content.

I also prefer mode like WWE2K14 such as championship showcase or summerslam or monday nights war or new generation.

brock could get us rey holly test rvd a train

even taker or hbk would be the same way

He is owed a showcase

let's look at the facts.

a lesnar showcase.

yeah i can do without spamlesna

brock could get us rey holly test rvd a train

even taker or hbk would be the same way

not really Taker would get us alot of people (that's allowable of course)

Snuka, Bundy, a chance to have taker's entrance completely redone, a chance to have kane's entrance completely redone (30 yowm did that for kane before) Diesel with black hair koko b ware i can go on and on. lesnar would be horrendous

He is owed a showcase

let's look at the facts.

a lesnar showcase.

Last couple of years POB announcements were done by WWE by cryptic tweet.

yeah we know hogan is not allowed but yeah it would be awesome.

yeah a championship showcase or something like that would be cool. i would love a big gold belt showcase ( i know it's not possible bc of hogan) but that's been my favorite championship like forever. i know alot love the winged eagle belt but i grew up around nwa and wcw so yeah. hell even give me a flair showcase that'd be cool we'd get a million sting matches maybe horsemen possibility for 4 man stable entrances, a million macho/flair matches LOL

Where is it confirm Hogan not allowed

he hasn't been reprieved yet. he's being mentioned which is a good sign but he hasn't been forgiven yet. that's common knowledge.

Tat doesn't confirm anything. Hogan has as much of a chance as anyone else in the game

you keep thinking that.

if that were the case he would have been in 16 and 17.

don't get your hopes up

he hasn't been reprieved yet. he's being mentioned which is a good sign but he hasn't been forgiven yet. that's common knowledge.

Tat doesn't confirm anything. Hogan has as much of a chance as anyone else in the game

Not this year I don't think and if he were to be in I would think they would put him in quietly and not make a huge deal out of him being in.

https://instagram.com/p/BVZ_r11ApVk/

Gotta be game related

I still don't think it is, this could be a legends thing on the network or something.

Not this year I don't think and if he were to be in I would think they would put him in quietly and not make a huge deal out of him being in.

Archived