Changing attires in Create a Video?

ShinGojira89

Is there a way to change attires in create a video cutscenes or am I missing something? I've seen you tubers do it but I can't seem to find it.

the way we do it we turn alternate attires into caws for in game superstars since the video editor only uses the first slot. so what you're seeing is cloned superstars attires

Is there a way to change attires in create a video cutscenes or am I missing something? I've seen you tubers do it but I can't seem to find it.

the way we do it we turn alternate attires into caws for in game superstars since the video editor only uses the first slot. so what you're seeing is cloned superstars attires

Ah, that makes total sense!

really there should have been an option to use other attires or whatever attire you had set as default for exhibition or an option to select which title you want to use.

having a team attacking with 2 big gold belts is the most ridiculous thing i've seen lol

but yeah it is what it is. i'm just hoping they tweaked the video editor, allowing the things i've mentioned and not done what they always do which is remove it cause people complained about it

Yea I was searching for an hour, trying to figure out how to change attires lol. Anyways thanks for the reply man.

no problem man. also i would recommend if you're playing universe and you want someone to run out in a street attire. it's best to make them a clone.

i have to do that alot for my run ins cause macho he runs out in that robe attire lol

• 2 weeks later...

Yep... exactly what I've had to do... examples of 3 different attires in the 1st 90 seconds here:

Archived