The cutters in the game..............

JLRAVER08

then why isn't the words "Catch Finisher" listed in the description of the move if its a catch finisher? AA 4 is a catch finisher but the Cutters that can be catch finishers aren't listed as such.

good *censored*ing griief you're really starting to annoy me.

this is the dumbest question i've come across

how is asking if something is a catch finisher or not if there's an absence of the words "Catch Finisher" in the info area of 2 versions of a move that has been a Catch Finisher and a move that could possible be a Catch Finisher do to the similarities to the aforementioned move that has 2 versions a stupid question. its just an honest question you don't have to be mean about it. in fact if it sounds like its something you don't wanna answer or read, then use your friggin judgement and ignore it. why you gotta be a hater about it? if this form of cyberbullying is gonna continue I'll just stop asking questions on the boards and I'll take my chances by asking people I've asked before via IM if it means not putting up with jerks like those that have answered this question, so I guess I should just stop asking questions on this board now cause the haters are gonna keep being jerks no matter what.

It stupid question tho there not. Classifed as catch finisher cuz there not catch finishers

this. i'm moving on lol

how is asking if something is a catch finisher or not if there's an absence of the words "Catch Finisher" in the info area of 2 versions of a move that has been a Catch Finisher and a move that could possible be a Catch Finisher do to the similarities to the aforementioned move that has 2 versions a stupid question. its just an honest question you don't have to be mean about it. in fact if it sounds like its something you don't wanna answer or read, then use your friggin judgement and ignore it. why you gotta be a hater about it? if this form of cyberbullying is gonna continue I'll just stop asking questions on the boards and I'll take my chances by asking people I've asked before via IM if it means not putting up with jerks like those that have answered this question, so I guess I should just stop asking questions on this board now cause the haters are gonna keep being jerks no matter what.

no one is bullying you.

there is a selection of catch finishers in the game. if you actually went into the appropriate section you'd know what moves are catch finishers. not every move is a catch finisher. but you are really acting simple.

Turn on the bloody game and check for yourself for bloody once.. catch finishers were changed into a selection, they are not on a single animation by single animation basis, for gods sake do 5 seconds of searching before flooding the forum with inane questions that seem designed to do nothing but up your post count. Sorry, I know i'll probably get a warning for this, but its beyond ridiculous now.

Turn on the bloody game and check for yourself for bloody once.. catch finishers were changed into a selection, they are not on a single animation by single animation basis, for gods sake do 5 seconds of searching before flooding the forum with inane questions that seem designed to do nothing but up your post count. Sorry, I know i'll probably get a warning for this, but its beyond ridiculous now.

Didn't he ask the same thing about the Superkick/SCM before..................................................

Didn't he ask the same thing about the Superkick/SCM before..................................................

he has asked the same thing for EVERYTHING before lol

it gives me a headache. i definitely wasn't trying to bully him or be rude to him. in fact i have prevented myself from going in his threads multiple times cause every one seems just silly or like the questions were created by a 4th grader.

After the cutter question i had no choice. Although i would have loved it if that dlc popup cutter had been made into an irish whip offensive move like the popup powerslam and pop up styles clash.

Archived