How much VC do you have?

Jmerc

With the game been out for quite a while now, I thought it would be fun to see how much VC everyone had banked up assuming most people have unlocked everything there is to unlock.

I only just unlocked everything as I never really had any need for any of the title belts.

I am left with 1410364 VC - honestly don't even know if this is that much.

How much VC do you have?

I really never even payed any attention to it, until last week when I started playing MyCareer again. Apparently I have almost 3 million VC. Allowed me to buy almost everything that was available, felt bit cheating :lol:

I just topped 8 million, but that's a little unfair since I used the season pass and have never spent any VC; just wondered what the heck am I supposed to do with it.

Along these lines, what's the highest match score you've seen? It seems when you hit 5 star, even if your match score total isn't quite 13,500, the game rounds it up; on the other hand, if you go over that, 13.500 seems to be the maximum VC credit you get. I've played some matches where I was just experimenting and trying to see what goes on in different spots; if you are in a NHB match, you can go backstage, get submitted and crushed there, but not pinned or have the submission count as a loss since it's not a falls count anywhere match; I thought 16,000 was the max score until I hit 16,514. If the match the AI has dialed up for you is one one are intended to win, it seems you can keep lifting your opponent up, and rack up damage to yourself as well as your opponent. Trust me, I realize that it isn't my skill that allows me to sometimes hit that ridiculously small sliver to avoid a pin while other times I don't get a kickout when I do hit a larger area (I've even seen it where I just plain missed the spot and still got a kickout, with the AI obviously thinking "what sort of idiot do I have playing this game?" Sorry, AI, just a guy trying to see how long he can extend a match!

No clue on the actual amount but I spent enough to get every ability, every skill and to get to 105 overall in MyCareer so that's a few million. After I got all that I didn't spend anymore so probably a few hundred k

Archived