WWE Superstars at E3

kidd0

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The roster should be insane in 2K18 with the cruiserweight division and new guys in NXT, damn this is probably gonna be the biggest roster ever.

I wonder if we'll get any of the guys from the UK tournament? I would lose my shit if Pete Dunne was in the game.

I think we will get a Cruiserweight DLC pack... maybe a UK pack too.

i doubt we get a uk pack. except of the people signed to nxt and i don't know nxt too well to know if everyone on the uk thing is in nxt

Pete Dunne & Tyler Bate Was Scanned, So Lets Hope That They Make It In 2k18

Wait so they was actually scanned? Thats confirmed? I know it doesn't mean they're in for sure but its a damn good possibility now that they are.

Yes They Was Scanned

^ Thats awesome! I know i shouldn't get my hopes because it doesn't mean they're in for sure, but it gives me more hope than i had before. Man if they're in that means we get the Bitter End and Tyler Driver 97, which would be the first newly animated Tiger Bomb in years added to the game.

I actually have kinda high expectations for this. I feel like they usually tell us exactly what they're gonna do when they show up places, last year with the roster reveal art and I think 2K15 as well with the cover, the secrecy excites me and I think they're gonna show or tell us something to really get the hype going. I'm hoping it's gameplay focused.

then you're gonna be disappointed.

I actually have kinda high expectations for this. I feel like they usually tell us exactly what they're gonna do when they show up places, last year with the roster reveal art and I think 2K15 as well with the cover, the secrecy excites me and I think they're gonna show or tell us something to really get the hype going. I'm hoping it's gameplay focused.

Yeah, i wouldn't expect any gameplay, it takes them forever to show stuff like that, we'll get a release date, some talk about some modes probably, talk about what they plan on fixing/adding. But 2K don't like to show hardly anything until a week before release, last year was so frustrating waiting on videos and info.

I hope i'm wrong and we get gameplay and a glimpse at some stuff in the game, but its VERY unlikely. Just go into it expecting to be disappointed or underwhelmed, because if you go in expecting them to show a ton of gameplay, whos in the game, what modes look like etc you'll be disappointed.

They might reveal a couple of obvious people thats in the game like John Cena, Undertaker, Randy Orton, some bullshit like that, but i doubt we'll get any juicy exciting stuff.

It seems like it so far, I thought maybe they would maybe announce the cover reveal before Raw or something but that doesn't seem the case. I suppose they still could during Raw or so.

The roster should be insane in 2K18 with the cruiserweight division and new guys in NXT, damn this is probably gonna be the biggest roster ever.

I wonder if we'll get any of the guys from the UK tournament? I would lose my shit if Pete Dunne was in the game.

I think we will get a Cruiserweight DLC pack... maybe a UK pack too.

i doubt we get a uk pack. except of the people signed to nxt and i don't know nxt too well to know if everyone on the uk thing is in nxt

Pete Dunne & Tyler Bate Was Scanned, So Lets Hope That They Make It In 2k18

Wait so they was actually scanned? Thats confirmed? I know it doesn't mean they're in for sure but its a damn good possibility now that they are.

Yes They Was Scanned

Do you have a source for that?

It's both for me. A new wwe game is always among my most anticipated games

If 2K all of a sudden released a trailer, I'm sure you would be hyped/invested as much as some other E3 games

Idk seeing Metroid Prime 4 announced kinda did me in along with Super Mario Odyssey and Spiderman for PS4 and also that DBZ game.

This E3 talk makes me want to go into wwe2k17's CC and look for an E3 arena then download some video game characters and have a battle royal or elimination chamber.

Maybe 3 masked original caws wearing logo shirts for Nintendo/PS4 and XBO.

Oh that makes me wonder now, will wwe2k come Nintendo Switch some time?

This E3 talk makes me want to go into wwe2k17's CC and look for an E3 arena then download some video game characters and have a battle royal or elimination chamber.

I'd watch that lol, and I wouldn't be shocked to see 2K18 on the Switch, NBA is on there i believe and Fifa

^ Thats awesome! I know i shouldn't get my hopes because it doesn't mean they're in for sure, but it gives me more hope than i had before. Man if they're in that means we get the Bitter End and Tyler Driver 97, which would be the first newly animated Tiger Bomb in years added to the game.

Yeaa That Bitter End Finisher Is Sick, The Tyler Driver Is Dope Too

it would have been better to do that on 2k16 when the servers were still up since you could have a rumble in any arena in universe mode for that game

Archived