WWE Superstars at E3

kidd0

Let's just hope create a mini tron is in. I hate having a custom video and not having a mini tron to go with it.

i would much rather have something that's more gameplay altering. ya know like MATCH CREATOR? Fixing the HIAC Match? FIxing Steel Cage Matches?Create a minitron would be nice and all but i sincerely hope that most of their focus went towards create a moveset and addressing missed features and fixing 2k17's issues.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's just hope create a mini tron is in. I hate having a custom video and not having a mini tron to go with it.

i would much rather have something that's more gameplay altering. ya know like MATCH CREATOR? Fixing the HIAC Match? FIxing Steel Cage Matches?Create a minitron would be nice and all but i sincerely hope that most of their focus went towards create a moveset and addressing missed features and fixing 2k17's issues.

Wholeheartedly agree that they should fix gameplay aspects this year. So tired of having those basic steel cage matches that adds nothing psychology wise.

Wholeheartedly agree that they should fix gameplay aspects this year. So tired of having those basic steel cage matches that adds nothing psychology wise.

Speaking of that has anyone ever busted open their opponent by irish whipping into the cage? I try to do it all the time but it never seems to work

It Will Probably Be The Pre Order Bonus, Cover Star, Release Date, & Platforms Reveal... Also Probably What We Can Expect From The Game

Probably this, not expecting too much but we'll see.

The roster should be insane in 2K18 with the cruiserweight division and new guys in NXT, damn this is probably gonna be the biggest roster ever.

I wonder if we'll get any of the guys from the UK tournament? I would lose my shit if Pete Dunne was in the game.

I most likely see them making Angle DLC, don't think he'll be in the game on release, i see them having a HOF DLC pack with him in it.

Its highly unlikely but i'd love to get an Angle showcase, start out with his debut at Survivor Series and go through all his big feuds, would love to get a classic Angle with hair even if theres no showcase.

The roster should be insane in 2K18 with the cruiserweight division and new guys in NXT, damn this is probably gonna be the biggest roster ever.

I wonder if we'll get any of the guys from the UK tournament? I would lose my shit if Pete Dunne was in the game.

I think we will get a Cruiserweight DLC pack... maybe a UK pack too.

There could be a 205 Live dlc pack with maybe just the top cruiserweights being in the main game like Neville, TJP, Austin Aries, Jack Gallagher, Brian Kendrick and Tozawa.

I think those plus Noam Dar and Rich Swann have a strong chance of being in the game with dlc characters being people like Cedric Alexander, Mustafa Ali, Tony Nese, Gulak and maybe Ariya Davari

Same! I'm also excited to play as D.I.Y. and TJP. The roster is gonna be stacked this year.

i doubt we get a uk pack. except of the people signed to nxt and i don't know nxt too well to know if everyone on the uk thing is in nxt

i doubt we get a uk pack. except of the people signed to nxt and i don't know nxt too well to know if everyone on the uk thing is in nxt

Pete Dunne & Tyler Bate Was Scanned, So Lets Hope That They Make It In 2k18

On A Website It Has The Platforms & The Placeholder Release Date For WWE 2k18 Already

Do you have a link to the site?

Yeaa I Do, But It's Not There Anymore So Maybe It Was Fake But It Said The Placeholder Release Date Was October 31st & That The Platforms It Would Be Coming To Was Xbox One, PS4, PC, & Nintendo Switch

I doubt any of the UK guys will be in the game due to merchandising deals. I don't know if Dunne or Bate have signed such a deal , but I imagine that the UK belt will be in nonetheless.

I doubt any of the UK guys will be in the game due to merchandising deals. I don't know if Dunne or Bate have signed such a deal , but I imagine that the UK belt will be in nonetheless.

Doesn't that seem like kinda a tease/ troll on 2K's part to have a title belt in but none of the UK contenders in it?

Wait so they was actually scanned? Thats confirmed? I know it doesn't mean they're in for sure but its a damn good possibility now that they are.

Wait so they was actually scanned? Thats confirmed? I know it doesn't mean they're in for sure but its a damn good possibility now that they are.

well sasha was scanned in 2015 and everyone thought she'd be in 2k16 and we all know where that went lol

well sasha was scanned in 2015 and everyone thought she'd be in 2k16 and we all know where that went lol

I know, thats why i said it doesn't confirm it, but it definitely gives me some hope if they got scanned that theres more of a chance than i thought of them making it in.

Archived