6/12 UPDATE: 3 Wrestlers Added -- Project: Game of Glory Wrestling ----- Details/Roster Inside

Letter K

UPDATE: 6/12/17 --- Added 3 Wrestlers

Game of Glory Wrestling

rs55ar.png

I am currently in the process of developing my own promotion with the goal of providing the community with a high quality weekly show on youtube. Because of the amount of detail I plan on putting into this project. I do not expect to release a show until WWE 2k18. However, I want to have everything completed on the current game so I can transition the roster, arenas, logos, etc. quickly once the new game is released.

As of right now I am working on my roster. I will develop bio's for each wrestler in the future. Everything is considered a rough draft at the moment. Feel free to leave feedback with any suggestions, opinions, encouragement, or constructive criticism.

First up is ........

Kenshin Okazaki

2qizmf8.png

Elliott Stark

2nve7ie.pngJett Buchanon

291m6n8.png

Duke Buchanon

nbpuzl.png

Thanks guys. I'd like to get them uploaded but I still have yet to do movesets, entrances, etc.. I hope to have 3 or 4 more added by the end of the weekend.. If there are any gimmicks or character base you'd like to see, let me know and I'll put my creativity into it and see what I can come up with.

Archived