Useful Glitches and Trick you have found.

So i know there is a glitch topic already but thats mostly for glitches that hurt the game, so i wanted to make one for the glitches and tricks that actually add something to the game.

for instance the unlimited flaming table glitch and getting the stairs in the elimination chamber.

if this is not allowed i apologize.

^ yea links to youtube vids or directions are good.

1 i keep seeing on youtube but cant find explanations for is how to get 2 people standing on a chamber pod, the one video i saw the guy managed to power bomb somebody up there and got them through the chamber wall and into the crowd.

Is it worth posting some tips on how to actually do these? Or some YouTube videos?

I think we've probably seen the last patch now, guys. Wouldn't worry too much about that.

and this is why the face logo glitch got removed cause the idiot named Tubby and Delzinski had to post it on their youtube channel and it was removed from 2k17.

jeeze. when will you learn. stuff like this does not need to be broadcast. it will only end up being removed in the next game or the next game's patch.

not trying to be rude or anything but after delzinski, tubby, the 101 and chris denker all posted it on their channels after 2k16 was well after patched, and had the logo glitched removed from 2k17 i'm against doing stuff like that. but hey that's just me.

Is it worth posting some tips on how to actually do these? Or some YouTube videos?

I think we've probably seen the last patch now, guys. Wouldn't worry too much about that.

and this is why the face logo glitch got removed cause the idiot named Tubby and Delzinski had to post it on their youtube channel and it was removed from 2k17.

jeeze. when will you learn. stuff like this does not need to be broadcast. it will only end up being removed in the next game or the next game's patch.

not trying to be rude or anything but after delzinski, tubby, the 101 and chris denker all posted it on their channels after 2k16 was well after patched, and had the logo glitched removed from 2k17 i'm against doing stuff like that. but hey that's just me.

Some key differences here:

1) None of us are the above names, or similar names in terms of YouTube popularity and stature. All it takes is a video upload with minimal tagging in order for it to 'lay low'

2) I'm pretty sure Yukes/2K are now done with 2K17. Their sights are fully set on getting 2K18 complete in time.

1) None of us are the above names, or similar names in terms of YouTube popularity and stature. All it takes is a video upload with minimal tagging in order for it to 'lay low'

2) I'm pretty sure Yukes/2K are now done with 2K17. Their sights are fully set on getting 2K18 complete in time.

you didn't pay attention to a single word i posted.

2k16 was done when the logo glitch was posted on youtube AND TWITTER.

2K doesn't just look at their own forums they look here, Smacktalks, The Smackdown Hotel, in fact any WWEGames site they look at.

so your comment about minimal tagging means nothing. wanna know really why the 2k14 and wwe13 servers ended up ending in february of 2015 and not in october 2014 when they were initially supposed to go down? CAUSE THEY FORGOT> and someone from one of the forums tweeted a video of said servers still working to marcus stephenson who was Community manager at the time who relayed said info to the 2K devs and it got shut down.

in essence it doesn't matter if the cycle of the games patching is done. all this stuff. the paint logo glitch, the royal rumbles and elimination chamber matches on any custom show in universe, titles defended in Handicap matches all got "fixed" when 2k17 came out cause someone was thinking like you that they didn't think anyone would know about said issues.

i'm sorry but i have to look out for what i think is the best to do and i know uploading glitches that helps the series is not a good idea. i speak from personal experience.

my suggestion is that if you want to share these useful glitches would be do do it via PM or group PM (if that's even a thing here) that way you don't risk the chance that 2K sees it and tries to have it gutted out.

the Logo thing i pretty much could deal with but removing the ability to have rumbles in custom arenas which shouldn't be an issue in the first place is what i think has annoyed me the most.

just saying. it was more of me trying to just warn you guys that if you're going to post this stuff be prepared.

2K didn't even know about the Anderson/Gallows paint glitch and they patched that the minute smacktalks posted a video about it.

i upload videos but i am 100% against all those 2K related youtubers cause they do nothing to help the series but as soon as they get the chance they can't shut up for 5 seconds to think that if they upload something like that it won't get nerfed by the developers

you didn't pay attention to a single word i posted.

2k16 was done when the logo glitch was posted on youtube AND TWITTER.

2K doesn't just look at their own forums they look here, Smacktalks, The Smackdown Hotel, in fact any WWEGames site they look at.

so your comment about minimal tagging means nothing. wanna know really why the 2k14 and wwe13 servers ended up ending in february of 2015 and not in october 2014 when they were initially supposed to go down? CAUSE THEY FORGOT> and someone from one of the forums tweeted a video of said servers still working to marcus stephenson who was Community manager at the time who relayed said info to the 2K devs and it got shut down.

in essence it doesn't matter if the cycle of the games patching is done. all this stuff. the paint logo glitch, the royal rumbles and elimination chamber matches on any custom show in universe, titles defended in Handicap matches all got "fixed" when 2k17 came out cause someone was thinking like you that they didn't think anyone would know about said issues.

i'm sorry but i have to look out for what i think is the best to do and i know uploading glitches that helps the series is not a good idea. i speak from personal experience.

my suggestion is that if you want to share these useful glitches would be do do it via PM or group PM (if that's even a thing here) that way you don't risk the chance that 2K sees it and tries to have it gutted out.

the Logo thing i pretty much could deal with but removing the ability to have rumbles in custom arenas which shouldn't be an issue in the first place is what i think has annoyed me the most.

just saying. it was more of me trying to just warn you guys that if you're going to post this stuff be prepared.

2K didn't even know about the Anderson/Gallows paint glitch and they patched that the minute smacktalks posted a video about it.

i upload videos but i am 100% against all those 2K related youtubers cause they do nothing to help the series but as soon as they get the chance they can't shut up for 5 seconds to think that if they upload something like that it won't get nerfed by the developers

Alright, fair enough.

yeah that was my only issue with this thread.

i advised the people over on WLF that found out about the logo glitch in 2k16 to use PMs but they didn't listen. they thought it wouldn't be picked up since they were done patching 2k16. but yeah they got rid of it by making it so you can't put logos on Wristbands and such. and like i said the rumble glitch i was more than pissed when that was removed. i finally had a way to do a wcw world war 3 type match and they remove it

sometimes i just hate the developers of these games lol

and they wonder why we want to go to their businesses with pitchforks

Archived