Official WWE Great Balls of Fire Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what finisher Heath used or did he even used a finisher? Might just a roll up. I felt bad for both Slater and Hawkins. The audience and the cameras are focus on that damn wrecked ambulance and Noble made it even more stupid. He could just went into the driver sit and move the ambulance forward. From the look of things their match is even impromptu. When Heath is walking down the ramp, you can see him still putting a tape and Hawkins fixing his boots.

Ok, dude, I'm the biggest Heath Slater fan on this forum

I'll legit fight you for saying that.

I was a bit sad that Heath was a part of the throw away match, but after thinking about it for a bit it was cool and added a lot to the scene. I'm just happy Heath got the chance to show up, and as KingRyderFan said get his first ever pay per view singles win in circumstances that I think is fitting to Heath's character.

They could have at least had the match keep going in a little window on the right side of the screen while the backstage stuff was going on. Not a huge deal but I'd have liked to see it that way rather than not at all.

Maybe someone who was there will post the finish on youtube if they already haven't.

I wonder what finisher Heath used or did he even used a finisher? Might just a roll up. I felt bad for both Slater and Hawkins. The audience and the cameras are focus on that damn wrecked ambulance and Noble made it even more stupid. He could just went into the driver sit and move the ambulance forward. From the look of things their match is even impromptu. When Heath is walking down the ramp, you can see him still putting a tape and Hawkins fixing his boots.

That's because it was meant to look impromptu. They didn't know Reigns was going to try and murder Braun so they tried to 'fill time'.

Yeah, I'm sure they knew too but they did a really good job making it look like the didn't. Besides adding realism to fill time as Creep said, I'd imagine they also did it to keep the live crowd busy and not bored or start booing cause there wasn't any wrestling going on. Pretty smart.

I'm sorry but that whole segment was on 100% perfect and I have zero complaints as much as I like Slater and Heath. I appreciate the effort they put into it.

The only thing I can maybe nitpick about is Starstruck's point about no one in the arena having a spare key to the truck and taking the key out the ignition to open the door, but I'll give em the benefit of the doubt and say the crash damaged the lock.

That's because it was meant to look impromptu. They didn't know Reigns was going to try and murder Braun so they tried to 'fill time'.

Oh okay. I get it now.

I'm sorry but that whole segment was on 100% perfect and I have zero complaints as much as I like Slater and Heath. I appreciate the effort they put into it.

The only thing I can maybe nitpick about is Starstruck's point about no one in the arena having a spare key to the truck and taking the key out the ignition to open the door, but I'll give em the benefit of the doubt and say the crash damaged the lock.

Yeah it was awesome and well booked.

Slater and Hawkins are jobbers, so they were used as jobbers. There's nothing wrong with that. Especially on a PPV where nether of them had no build.

Driving forward wouldn't be smart to say the least.

Realistically speaking; when a vehicle has crashed into a truck with a person in it, you don't move the vehicle as you need to stabilise the victim in it and moving the vehicle would come with a massive risk of causing more damage, especially when nobody has been able to verify the extent of injuries of said victim.

Long story short: it wouldn't make sense from a medical-POV, knowing there's a medical staff at standby at all times.

Archived