Official WWE Great Balls of Fire Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

giphy.gif

I'm sorry, but do people feel......salty, right about now?

Brock ain't losin his first defense so why would anyone be salty? This was all but guaranteed as an outcome. Especially the way wwe books shit lately.

I wanted Joe to win. I wanted them to at least take a chance and try something different. But I also wanted Lesnar to win cause, well, people hate Lesnar. I don't. Ya gotta make your champions feel special.....and Lesnar is special.

Show was ok.

Missed Neville vs Tozawa.

Rollins vs Bray was ok. Don't particularly care about it though.

Cass vs Enzo was a good showing for Cass, and Enzo is hella over.

I liked the Tag Team ironman. It was a good ride, and Cesaro's last minute trolling was great.

Alexa vs Sasha was really good, but I really do hate the amount of countout/DQ endings we've had for title matches on PPV this year.

Roman vs Strowman was easily MotN. That was brutal, and the postmatch? Holy shit, no way Roman gets away as a babyface for attempting murder.

HEATH SLATER WON A MATCH ON PPV BAYBAY

Another Lesnar match, another letdown. I was hoping for a huge all out brawl, and while it showed potential every so often, the match was fairly lackluster. Definitely better than most of Brock's matches the last few years, but still nothing all that exciting. And to be fair, it looked like Joe and Brock wanted to go all out, but didn't, I'm guessing due to instructions they got in the back.

My thoughts:

The good:

Roman Vs Strowman was pretty good.

Neville/Tozawa had a pretty cool finish, I wish more matches ended finisherless.

Enzo/Cass was a fun squash.

The Women's Title match was pretty fun.

The bad:

Cesaro/Sheamus Vs The Hardyz sucked the big one. Though this was more on the match type than the talent of the performers.

Miz/Ambrose was the same shit we've seen 2,000 times before, only now with Bo and Axel added.

Slater Vs Hawkins not even getting its finish shown on screen. Boy oh boy, where do I start with this one? How about with how cutting away from a match like that is extremely disrespectful to the wrestlers competing? If there was really that much urgency to get back to Braun, which is understandable, as he is part of a major storyline while Hawkins vs Slater was a quick piss break match, surely you could wait like 10-20 seconds so one of them could hit their finisher and get the three? Hell, have the ref fast count too. Not only that, but 6 nights ago Heath Slater came very close to winning the IC title, now he's not even worthy of having his first PPV singles win being aired on screen? Shit like this is beyond infuriating. I hope this doesn't becone a habbit for WWE.

Archived