Last Match You Played

ArmVD

Universe Mode - Great American Bash Main Event

AJ Styles Cash-in (me) VS Randy Orton

It was after a No Holds barred Match between Champion Randy Orton Vs Jinder Mahal

Orton was all red but to my surprise Orton kicked out of my first styles clash. After that we want back and fourth for awhile till i hit Orton with two of AJ Styles finishers the Phenomenal Forearm and Styles clash for the 1, 2, 3 pin fall victory.

Dolph Ziggler (DX attire) John Cena (custom heel attire) and Roman Reigns V AJ Styles, Mike Edwards and Shinsuke Nakamura. Elimination tag match.

Universe mode - Smackdown Live - Cohasset, MA

Carter Benson (My Career CAW) vs. Rusev (me)

Trying to have Rusev injure my CAW to set up a rivalry between them once Benson returns from said injury, and I get the WWE Championship around Rusev's waist.

Been having tournaments for my AJPW champions. Been having both dud's and incredible, long matches. Had Revolution (Tenyru & Hara) and the Miracle Violence Connection (Doc & Gordy) go 40 minutes of hard AJPW action.

Elimination Chamber

Dolph Ziggler (Me) vs. Kevin Owens vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian vs. Enzo Amore vs. Kane ('98 Version)

Christian eliminated by Alberto Del Rio, via Cross Armbreaker

Enzo Amore eliminated by Kane, via Chokeslam

Kane eliminated by Kevin Owens, via two Package Piledrivers onto the steel

Alberto Del Rio eliminated by Kevin Owens, via Pop-Up Powerbomb

Kevin Owens eliminated by Dolph Ziggler, via Superkick

Triple Threat between The Rock, Shawn Michaels and Steve Austin. Good match with a fantastic ending!

I was HBK and had 2 stored finishers. Clothlined Rock out of the ring and went for a SCM on Austin from the corner, he reversed it but then hit a SCM out of nowhere to get the pin!

Fatal-4-Way for the WWE Universal Championship at SummerSlam

Samoa Joe (Me) vs. Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman vs. Brock Lesnar ©

Crazy good match. The finish had Lesnar german suplex Reigns, then he hit Strowman with an F5, turned his attention to Joe and suplexed him. Whilst that was happening, Reigns crawled over to Strowman and put his arm over him, and got the win.

Exhibition Mode

The Elite/Bullet Club (Omega/Bucks) vs. Brock Lesnar in a 3 on 1 Handicap Match.

The Elite won, of course. I was playing as the Elite, and in the beginning Lesnar grabbed me, Omega, with a Kimura lock. It wasn't a finisher, it was the other version that's just a regular submission. It looks like a standing Kimura. I was kinda surprised I almost lost lol!

last night i played 2 KOTR tournaments with my mate where i vacated the Undisputed title, and the winner of each tournament would fight for the vacant title, i'm making every single male on the roster eligible and we played using square to pick completely random guys for each of the competitors and whenever one of us won in 2 brackets we would flip a coin to choose the guy we wanted in the next bracket. eventually i won the whole thing with Scott Dawson.

• 2 weeks later...

Still setting up my Universe, but I had an exhibition match to see who'd be the "default" IWA World Heavyweight Champion.

6 Way Ladder Match;

Alberto Del Rio, Mike Edwards (IC Champion), Kazuchika Okada, Kenny Omega, Ryback Reeves, Jack Swagger

Absolute classic, and a total bloodbath - after a grueling 30 minute battle, Kazuchika Okada emerged victorious, and is crowned the inaugural International Wrestling Alliance World Heavyweight Champion.

Universe Mode: Payback WWE Championship match Tetsuya Naito (Me) vs Nigel McGuinness (CPU)

Awesome match. Lots of momentum shifts and nearfalls. Ended when Nigel caught me in the Zack Sabre Jr bridging pin for the win and new champion! I always seem to have the best matches when I lose...

Just had a Epic match for My Universe mode

It was Monday Night Raw Finn Balor (Me) def Nakmura

In a King of the Ring finals Match

It took 4 finishers to put away Nakmura. He kicked out my Coup de Grace 3 times.

Edit: King Balor does have a nice ring too it.

• 2 weeks later...

Champion vs. Champion match

The Joker (WWE Champion) vs. Brock Lesnar (Universal Champion).

This was actually my first time playing on Legend difficulty (on this game, I've played Legend before but rarely). I played as the Joker. It was a really fun match, intense at times - Heyman obviously was at ringside for Lesnar & Harley Quinn was at ringside for the Joker. I was convinced the match was gonna last 5 minutes at the least because I never play on Legend so I thought Brock was just gonna murder me and I'd only get a few licks in.

Surprisingly I got a bunch of offense in & I actually ended up beating Brock. Harley was ejected while Heyman stayed. Joker's finisher is a jumping knee ("Jumping Knee Strike 7") and I hit it on Brock like 4 times. I purposely would put him out of the ring and attempt a dive so the AI would use the Catching Finisher so he couldn't hit the finisher in the ring, so I kinda cheated, but hey, that's what heels do. :dx:

My nine millionth match in career mode as the number one contender for the NXT title, and still not getting a title shot, even after starting rivalries and everything. I'm officially packing it in with this busted ass game. :lol: I'm pissed, because I want those achievements...but this game is garbage (or, at least career mode is). Feud with NXT champion Samoa Joe on every single show for 4 weeks...TakeOver comes...I have a random singles match with Dash Dawson or Enzo Amore. Samoa Joe defends the title against the number 4 contender or some shit. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Universe

Raw Fatal 4 Way Main Event

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Samoa Joe vs Seth Rollins vs Tetsuya Naito (me)

Very fun match. Lots of stiff strikes. Everyone started ganging up on/beating the shit out of Naito, for some reason. Naito won with 3 Destinos on Joe after Shinsuke got glitched on a Kinshasa reversal from Joe

Archived