Last Match You Played

ArmVD

As the title says, what was the last match you played? Was it a good match? Was it a shit match? What did you like about it? Was it a match you would have enjoyed watching in real life? I'll start:

My last match I played was Shinsuke Nakamura (Me) vs Brock Lesnar (CPU) This was a really fun match to play. Brock jumped me on the entrance way and got the advantage early. A variety of different suplexes from Brock to start off the match. Including a German a Vertical, and a deadlift Fisherman. Eventually, Nakamura was able to come back with a flurry of strikes.

This match was really fun because we just beat the shit out of each other. Brock would hit me with a Northern Lariat and use mounted punches, and I would return with forearm strikes and kicks. The CPU really worked with me as far as back and forth striking goes. He'd let me hit 3 forearms, he'd block the 4th and hit me with 3 closed fist punches, which I thought was cool. Brock blocked a lot of my signature spots, so I was unable to do the vibrations or the running knee in the corner.

So I had to make up for it by kicking and kneeing Brock in the head a lot. Brock kicked out of my first BomaYe, and I kicked out of his F-5. The finish was me countering a German and hitting Brock with a standing BomaYe for the win

i can't really say i've ever had a tremendously bad match, but i've had a few that were train wrecks cause they went too long

that said. the last match was Lesnar vs Curtis Axel. goldberg attacks lesnar on the way to the ring (that ramp beat down cutscene where security shows up and the run in doesn't leave. well, from there i was axe taunting and playing to the crowd in the ring. godberg hits lesnar with the spear on the outside, goldberg runs in, hits axel with the jackhammer, i throw goldberg on the apron so he can't interfere anymore, lesnar runs in, htis the f-5 and wins the match LOL

the very last match i played was

Akira Tozawa vs Apollo Crews (me) w/Ezekiel Jackson (Domination Crews)

Akira hit the german suplex, Zeke pulled the ref out the ring at a near 3 count LOL

the match was back and forth, alot of reversals at the right time. it really was a fun match even if i did turn crews heel about 1 universe month ago.

I play all of my matches. I edit the hell out of the CAWS I download to make them realistic. Going into Pro Wrestling Noah's "The Great Voyage" tonight (possibly) and then it's the start of the G-1 Climax. Most matches going 10 minutes and I've played a few that have gone almost 1 hour.

• 2 weeks later...

My last match was Elizondo(my main original caw) vs Dwayne Andrews (another original caw) for the NXT championship.

It was great and intense. The A.I. was on fire but I put it out! Lots of back and forth with close calls. I hit him with a running code breaker ftw as he was coming to grab me and likely do his finisher.

I earned that title win!

My last match was Elizondo(my main original caw) vs Dwayne Andrews (another original caw) for the NXT championship.

It was great and intense. The A.I. was on fire but I put it out! Lots of back and forth with close calls. I hit him with a running code breaker ftw as he was coming to grab me and likely do his finisher.

I earned that title win!

my last match was TJP/Swann/Dar vs Nese/Gulak/Daivari for the Survivor Series Kickoff and i'll definitely be doing it again. it was a great match but it went way too long. Nearly half an hour LOL

and i lost via dirty pin (Daivari)

Played a triple threat in exhibition : Deam Ambrose vs Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins (me)

It had some pretty cool spot like Ambrose hitting me with the Dirty Deeds only for Reigns to break the pin but I really liked the ending.

Roman Reigns did his corner spear on Ambrose who was done but as soon as he hit it, he got his kneeling animation so I attacked him, threw him out of the ring and did the Curbstomp on Ambrose to win the match. Felt like such a great ending :P

Sheamus vs. Jinder extreme rules match

to test out a sheamus moveset im working on

Sounds like a brilliant tag team. Ginger Mahal.

???? I might have to take that name lol

Kevin Owens (Me) vs Marty Scurll (CPU)

Universe Mode Raw

Super fun match. Kevin dominated in the start with two Big Boy Sentons and a Go Home Driver. As the match went on, Marty started to counter everything Kevin had to throw at him, breaking Kevin's fingers multiple times and even using Kevin's powerbomb on the ring apron. Marty countered the Pop-Up Powerbomb with a huricanrana and hit a superkick. Owens came back with a superkick of his own for a two. Kevin connects with a Pop-Up Powerbomb for a two. Owens then hit a Package Piledriver that Marty kicked out of at 2.9! Superkick dodged by Owens. Marty counters the Pop-Up Powerbomb and locks in the Crossface Chickenwing for the win. I probably could have escaped but after that sequence, Marty deserved to win

Archived