#1 ArmVD

ArmVD

Legend

• Members
  • 6,447 posts
  • Gamertag: Th3 C0n3h3ad
  • SEN (PS3): AsianCrustacean

Posted 05 June 2017 - 12:05 AM

As the title says, what was the last match you played? Was it a good match? Was it a shit match? What did you like about it? Was it a match you would have enjoyed watching in real life? I'll start:

My last match I played was Shinsuke Nakamura (Me) vs Brock Lesnar (CPU) This was a really fun match to play. Brock jumped me on the entrance way and got the advantage early. A variety of different suplexes from Brock to start off the match. Including a German a Vertical, and a deadlift Fisherman. Eventually, Nakamura was able to come back with a flurry of strikes.

This match was really fun because we just beat the shit out of each other. Brock would hit me with a Northern Lariat and use mounted punches, and I would return with forearm strikes and kicks. The CPU really worked with me as far as back and forth striking goes. He'd let me hit 3 forearms, he'd block the 4th and hit me with 3 closed fist punches, which I thought was cool. Brock blocked a lot of my signature spots, so I was unable to do the vibrations or the running knee in the corner.

So I had to make up for it by kicking and kneeing Brock in the head a lot. Brock kicked out of my first BomaYe, and I kicked out of his F-5. The finish was me countering a German and hitting Brock with a standing BomaYe for the win

Edited by ArmVD, 05 June 2017 - 05:04 AM.

#2 armondwardatl

armondwardatl

Midcard

• Banned
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 12:25 AM

i can't really say i've ever had a tremendously bad match, but i've had a few that were train wrecks cause they went too long

that said. the last match was Lesnar vs Curtis Axel. goldberg attacks lesnar on the way to the ring (that ramp beat down cutscene where security shows up and the run in doesn't leave. well, from there i was axe taunting and playing to the crowd in the ring. godberg hits lesnar with the spear on the outside, goldberg runs in, hits axel with the jackhammer, i throw goldberg on the apron so he can't interfere anymore, lesnar runs in, htis the f-5 and wins the match LOL

the very last match i played was

Akira Tozawa vs Apollo Crews (me) w/Ezekiel Jackson (Domination Crews)

Akira hit the german suplex, Zeke pulled the ref out the ring at a near 3 count LOL

the match was back and forth, alot of reversals at the right time. it really was a fun match even if i did turn crews heel about 1 universe month ago.

Edited by armondwardatl, 05 June 2017 - 12:28 AM.

#3 AntMalone

AntMalone

Opener

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:22 AM

SmackDown tag team championship match @ Elimination Chamber, Crews & Kalisto dropped the titles to The Uso's

#4 armondwardatl

armondwardatl

Midcard

• Banned
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:27 AM

SmackDown tag team championship match @ Elimination Chamber, Crews & Kalisto dropped the titles to The Uso's

anyone but them! lol

#5 Ted Gordy

Ted Gordy

Opener

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TedGordy & Mike Hayes

Posted 08 June 2017 - 01:45 PM

I play all of my matches. I edit the hell out of the CAWS I download to make them realistic. Going into Pro Wrestling Noah's "The Great Voyage" tonight (possibly) and then it's the start of the G-1 Climax. Most matches going 10 minutes and I've played a few that have gone almost 1 hour.

#6 Salvaje Beast

Salvaje Beast

Zondo

• Members
  • 14,925 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:57 AM

My last match was Elizondo(my main original caw) vs Dwayne Andrews (another original caw) for the NXT championship.

It was great and intense. The A.I. was on fire but I put it out! Lots of back and forth with close calls. I hit him with a running code breaker ftw as he was coming to grab me and likely do his finisher.

I earned that title win!

#7 armondwardatl

armondwardatl

Midcard

• Banned
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:08 PM

My last match was Elizondo(my main original caw) vs Dwayne Andrews (another original caw) for the NXT championship.

It was great and intense. The A.I. was on fire but I put it out! Lots of back and forth with close calls. I hit him with a running code breaker ftw as he was coming to grab me and likely do his finisher.

I earned that title win!

my last match was TJP/Swann/Dar vs Nese/Gulak/Daivari for the Survivor Series Kickoff and i'll definitely be doing it again. it was a great match but it went way too long. Nearly half an hour LOL

and i lost via dirty pin (Daivari)

#8 Jay Mace

Jay Mace

Opener

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • SEN (PS3): J-MACE404

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:29 PM

AJ Styles (Me) Versus John Cena (CPU) on Smackdown in Universe Mode. I won win with a Styles Clash after he kicked out of the Phenomenal Forearm. Pretty fun.

#9 armondwardatl

armondwardatl

Midcard

• Banned
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:43 PM

AJ Styles (Me) Versus John Cena (CPU) on Smackdown in Universe Mode. I won win with a Styles Clash after he kicked out of the Phenomenal Forearm. Pretty fun.

i haven't had a single AJ/Cena match that wasn't fun lol

#10 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,823 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:20 AM

2 were

A 6 man ladder match for the roh x title

Chris Sabin vs homicide vs th Perkins vs angilico vs adian English vs Castro Cortez

Sabin won to become 2 time x champ

cesaro vs aj iron man for the roh world title

Aj won to retain 3 to 2

#11 Future™

Future™

Indonesian Nightmare

• Members
  • 7,068 posts
  • SEN (PS3): aldi178 (PS4)

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:30 PM

RAW After SummerSlam: Kenny Omega debuts and accepted Seth Rollins' Intercontinental Championship Open Challenge.

#12 ShinGojira89

ShinGojira89

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:06 AM

The New Day vs The Young Bucks w/ Kenny Omega at ringside. New Day came out victorious.

#13 thestevemeister

thestevemeister

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,080 posts
  • Gamertag: Baibor

Posted 23 June 2017 - 01:12 AM

My last match was Nakamura vs AJ Styles for the WWE championship which AJ retained

#14 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,722 posts
  • Gamertag: strongBADGUY
  • SEN (PS3): strongBADGUY or EastCoastKody

Posted 23 June 2017 - 01:46 AM

Sheamus vs. Jinder extreme rules match

to test out a sheamus moveset im working on

#15 Rhilgus

Rhilgus

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 677 posts
  • Gamertag: Hoklis

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:09 AM

Played a triple threat in exhibition : Deam Ambrose vs Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins (me)

It had some pretty cool spot like Ambrose hitting me with the Dirty Deeds only for Reigns to break the pin but I really liked the ending.

Roman Reigns did his corner spear on Ambrose who was done but as soon as he hit it, he got his kneeling animation so I attacked him, threw him out of the ring and did the Curbstomp on Ambrose to win the match. Felt like such a great ending :P

#16 Mizalike

Mizalike

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 824 posts
  • Gamertag: Themizalike
  • SEN (PS3): Louis Grimwood
  • Twitter: Themizalike

Posted 23 June 2017 - 01:06 PM

Erm let think think since I haven't played this for 2months probably.

Shinsuke nakamura vs hideo Itami
Jeff hardy vs Seth Rollins (steel cage)

#17 NegativeCreep

NegativeCreep

Scoops Ahoy

• Members
  • 5,267 posts
  • SEN (PS3): NegativeCr33p_94
  • Steam ID: NegativeCreep
  • Twitter: @N3gativeCr33p

Posted 23 June 2017 - 01:25 PM

The Von Erichs vs. The Freebirds... renewed an old rivalry on my "WWE Legends" show.

#18 Ya Boy Punk Fan

Ya Boy Punk Fan

Opener

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:58 PM

AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle for the World Heavyweight Championship at No Mercy.

#19 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts
  • SEN (PS3): AgeofSandow

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:32 PM

Sounds like a brilliant tag team. Ginger Mahal.

#20 Mizalike

Mizalike

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 824 posts
  • Gamertag: Themizalike
  • SEN (PS3): Louis Grimwood
  • Twitter: Themizalike

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:58 PM

Sounds like a brilliant tag team. Ginger Mahal.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I might have to take that name lol