Is this trailer for 2K18 legit?

But it could also be foreshadowing with it rumor be taker cover

I don't think you know what foreshadowing is. Also, what source is this rumor from? First I've heard of it.

I don't think you know what foreshadowing is. Also, what source is this rumor from? First I've heard of it.

i think he's reaching. although 2k did promote it on twitter but that also don't mean anything lol

Any time anyone ever wants to trust anything posted on twitter, just remember "you're playing the game wrong".

i think he's reaching. although 2k did promote it on twitter but that also don't mean anything lol

Any time anyone ever wants to trust anything posted on twitter, just remember "you're playing the game wrong".

LOL

and title matches don't happen on raw anymore. and that ladies and gentlemen is why there are no title options in Smackdown vs Raw 2011! o

but yeah

LOL

and title matches don't happen on raw anymore. and that ladies and gentlemen is why there are no title options in Smackdown vs Raw 2011! o

but yeah

Wasn't that patch in the first week? or was that a later game?

LOL

but yeah

Wasn't that patch in the first week? or was that a later game?

you you're thinking about 2k16 cause there wasn't a way to make title matches in that game either til they patched it.

what i was referring to is when SVR11 came out, you couldn't book title matches or vacate titles in universe but you could in exhibition and marcus' excuse was that they didn't happen on raw or smackdown lol

Archived