Why'd you stop playing 2k17?

Bushy.

I haven't stopped playing as such, but I haven't played it since I got the message about the logo limit.

How do they expect you to fill 100 CAW spots, have arenas and everying but have a damn logo limit?
The other thing that doesn't make sense is the limit of 20 entrance videos.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won the titles in Career and got all the achievements expect for the online ones, so I had nothing else to do on the game

I play a game, finish it then move on. I rarely do more than one game at a time but WWE took so long I just had it as one of many at the same time.

I haven't stopped playing as such, but I haven't played it since I got the message about the logo limit.

How do they expect you to fill 100 CAW spots, have arenas and everying but have a damn logo limit?

The other thing that doesn't make sense is the limit of 20 entrance videos.

yeah i hate both those issues

I actually just revisited it once again. Having amazing matches again and found out I was the reason I couldn't get the pin meter to work. I forgot I can't hold the x button lol I have to stop it at the right time. Smh

lol i'm glad they changed that

Ha lol

I don't play religiously anymore but I haven't stopped. Inspiration keeps me going, like if I watch a good match on TV or PPV I get inspired to have a good match in the game. But the big thing that inspires me are looks/attires in real life that inspire me to reimagine my original CAWs. I've reinvented most of my original CAWs at least three times. If you go to my original CAWs topic, almost none of my CAWs look the same as they do in that topic.

I don't play religiously anymore but I haven't stopped. Inspiration keeps me going, like if I watch a good match on TV or PPV I get inspired to have a good match in the game. But the big thing that inspires me are looks/attires in real life that inspire me to reimagine my original CAWs. I've reinvented most of my original CAWs at least three times. If you go to my original CAWs topic, almost none of my CAWs look the same as they do in that topic.

it's funny, i used to actually play the games as soon as raw smackdown or a ppv ended. but now i hardly watch wwe cause it just got too boring for me so i'm mostly playing the games lol

Stopped playing mostly because, aside from playing a match or 2 here and there, the game is just kinda boring for me.

Universe just doesn't do it for me. I like how deep it is, but I hardly get cutscenes. And when I do, they are mostly unrelated to my feud. It just doesn't keep my attention. Really hoping 2K18 has a Smackdown style career mode or the option to use a single wrestler in Universe.

I really wish there was an arcade-style WWE game to go along with this. It's like NBA Jam and 2k; when you get tired of one, you play the other. There's just more appreciation for their differences. The current 2k WWE games are so much aligned with the current product and that's probably part of the issue too.

Personally I have a lot of ideas (too many, because I keep changing my mind) about how I want to do Universe mode, but I find the limitations annoying, such as the loading times, and the logo count causing it to crash etc. I'm also waning on the WWE interest in general so that contributes too.

I've played a couple of matches in the past fortnight, but other games have really been taking my attention.

Personally I have a lot of ideas (too many, because I keep changing my mind) about how I want to do Universe mode, but I find the limitations annoying, such as the loading times, and the logo count causing it to crash etc. I'm also waning on the WWE interest in general so that contributes too.

I've played a couple of matches in the past fortnight, but other games have really been taking my attention.

Couldn't have said it better myself...

Ever since I started playing again I've been amazing ass matches. Sheesh.

i always seem to have amazing matches. especially my fatal four ways lol

Yeah I always used to only do one on one and now that I'm doing everything else I'm having bomb matches!

Ever since I started playing again I've been amazing ass matches. Sheesh.

i always seem to have amazing matches. especially my fatal four ways lol

Yeah I always used to only do one on one and now that I'm doing everything else I'm having bomb matches!

after i turned off the reversal limits in my Icetrain/Scott Norton Feud in 2k16, i do that alot for my major matches like feature bouts and such lol

I'm playing it as I'm typing this(well I have it paused but you know what I mean)and it's still great to me, I'll likely keep playing it often until I get 2k18.

Seriously considering an original caw show for universe again. Tons of great caws on CC I can download and tweak to my liking.

Still got like 4 or 5 months before 2k18 and so I'm not too late to invest in new things

I'm playing it as I'm typing this(well I have it paused but you know what I mean)and it's still great to me, I'll likely keep playing it often until I get 2k18.

Seriously considering an original caw show for universe again. Tons of great caws on CC I can download and tweak to my liking.

Still got like 4 or 5 months before 2k18 and so I'm not too late to invest in new things

yeah i have a hybrid all-caw/attitude era universe i use from time to time but yeah i still play 2k17 some of the issues hurt but it's not nothing game breaking just immersion breaking haha

I've just created a DX revival gimmick for Ziggler. Trying to think of someone to go in a new DX stable with him.

i reverted him back to the perfectionist gimmick. sadly it's the same night he lost the IC title to the miz lol

I have Zigger as perfectionist/show off heel guy after being fed up with management and being buried, I also gave him X pac's finisher as I couldn't think of one and I think the Zig Zag kinda sucks in game wise.

I've just created a DX revival gimmick for Ziggler. Trying to think of someone to go in a new DX stable with him.

i reverted him back to the perfectionist gimmick. sadly it's the same night he lost the IC title to the miz lol

I have Zigger as perfectionist/show off heel guy after being fed up with management and being buried, I also gave him X pac's finisher as I couldn't think of one and I think the Zig Zag kinda sucks in game wise.

i still use the zig zag. alot of times when i'm playing as dolph i end up hitting it off the ropes

i still use the zig zag. alot of times when i'm playing as dolph i end up hitting it off the ropes

I can't never find any good spots to hit it, I like it used as a running finisher but the wake up taunt/charged finisher doesn't really let me, I do have it as a running move tho.

Archived