CW version Savatar for pS4!! Brand new!

Xtremus

Couldn't figure out how to post the picture honestly.

Meh on the spelling, I just made this awesome character for myself and decided to share. If you can help with posting a pic I'd like the help. I took some badass pics of it

Also its not that one that come up on google.... no moveset cuz I took all day making the skins for it and once I got it all together, the generic moves were enough for me lol. Also I don't have the Goldberg pack so if someone does and other packs they are gonna change them anyway. I'll update it as I make changes to it though. I also have the most accurate gangrel character. I used skins on that also. Im going to make more so if anyone has suggestions throw em at me.

Hell if you make and post the moveset you make I'll change it to that and give you Credit for it. Saves alot of people time lol

Couldn't figure out how to post the picture honestly.

Meh on the spelling, I just made this awesome character for myself and decided to share. If you can help with posting a pic I'd like the help. I took some badass pics of it

Also its not that one that come up on google.... no moveset cuz I took all day making the skins for it and once I got it all together, the generic moves were enough for me lol. Also I don't have the Goldberg pack so if someone does and other packs they are gonna change them anyway. I'll update it as I make changes to it though. I also have the most accurate gangrel character. I used skins on that also. Im going to make more so if anyone has suggestions throw em at me.

Hell if you make and post the moveset you make I'll change it to that and give you Credit for it. Saves alot of people time lol

I've downloaded Savitor today & I've adjusted his Moveset but not sure how to send the Moveset to you?!! I've kept his Entrance & gave him some BADASS SKILLS!! But will test him THURSDAY! I have him in the NXT brand right now but not sure what I will do with him! I think I'll have him in a Tag Team with a random CAW for the time being!

Archived