A Few Questions about the Ranking System

1) If I leave someone out of the major title rankings, would they still appear in the Royal Rumble?

2) I usually have major rankings so that any singles star can go for both the major and minor titles along with tag teams just going for tag titles with a few exceptions in tag teams such as Big Cass or Kalisto. Would it be better if I separated major and minor divisions?

3) If I try to fix matches such as too many tag elimination matches or too many falls count anywhere matches and change them to regular matches or add a manager, would the still rankings change?

4) Why doesn't the tag rankings seem to hardly move? Is having too many tag teams like say over six or seven causing the rankings not to move?

Royal rumble is randomised and based on size of roster. Think it follows same rule that no matter what division you in royal rumble is the lottery etc.

Totally depends on how you play. I vary, sometimes like it Tory, sometimes I add realism someone such as Corbin be in both divisions etc. Personal preference.

I believe so, based on win after the match regardless what you put it in, as long as not rivalry.

Ps just make sure you have a minimum of 8 in the top title division of the main belt if you do money in the bank. (Champ v number 1 contender) 6 in the mitb. And if only 8, make sure none are in a rivalry, otherwise mitb won't set itself up.

Be warned. If someone is a double champion, they only defend one title. Jeff Hardy won the WWE Title at Wrestlemania, but is also the Tag Champion. He hasn't been booked for almost a year as WWE Champion, but all the time for the tag titles.

Archived