• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ThaCleana

ThaCleana Puroresu Caws

Are you done making CAWS?

No i've just been creating on PC also
You don't need to hook PC up man, just us on PS4. LOL. It's all good, you hooked it up, I can't complain. As long as PC doesn't get something sweet that we ain't got. You straight hooked me up with a ton of 80s, 90s AJPW, NJPW. I even found an Ashura Hara and a Yoshiaki Yatsu some cats made and with some tweeking I was able to make them decent. Now I have the Tenryu/Hara Revolution tag team and the Tsuruta/Yatsu Olympics team, plus the Yatsu/Choshu/Khan Ishin Gundan. I took your Misawa and added a applied a Tiger Mask attire to him, altered the colors/moveset so bamm '87 Tiger Mask. Still holding out hope you grace us with a NJPW/AJPW Dynamite Kid....but if not you've already hooked up the second half of the year for me and others, and i appreciate that.

I made the Yatsu and glad that you were nice enough to make them decent.

That was you? Yeah i put face paint on his face with his skin color to fix the black spot on his head from his hair. Then I imported cleana's Jumbo Tsuruta "Olympics" attire to him, edited slightly and i have that version of him. Also made an attire similar to his time teaming with Choshu with the short tights, added a few logos that resembled the red JWA jacket he wore to the ring. I'd show what I did but I don't know how to get him from there to here. BTW Wasn't trying to knock your work with decent comment man.

Sounded like a knock to me.

Think I made the Ashura Hara.

Lol. Word. Yeah. I took that Revolution logo that cleana's Tenryu had and put it on his jacket. Only thing i couldn't do is give him the giant striped socks he always wore.
I think I gave him the revolution logo on his jacket.could be someonelses hara.

Think I made the Ashura Hara.

Lol. Word. Yeah. I took that Revolution logo that cleana's Tenryu had and put it on his jacket. Only thing i couldn't do is give him the giant striped socks he always wore.
I think I gave him the revolution logo on his jacket.could be someonelses hara.

It had no logo.

Cleana would put up more CAWS if people would stop stealing his logos and things. There were a lot more up, but he took some down.

These are EXCELLENT. Fantastic job on these! I've been downloading these CAWs every since I've discovered them randomly while searching.

I would love to see a Minoru Suzuki from you - NO ONE has created a decent Minoru, and think you're probably one of maybe 2 CAW creators that could do it justice!!

Is there a good NOAH arena on CC? I think a mid-2000s NOAH universe using these CAWs and some others would be fun to play.

I have a 2016 & 2017 NOAH arenas he had up. I can see if he will upload them again.

Is there a good NOAH arena on CC? I think a mid-2000s NOAH universe using these CAWs and some others would be fun to play.

I have a 2016 & 2017 NOAH arenas he had up. I can see if he will upload them again.

Thanks. I only need one arena up, if slots are an issue.