ThaCleana

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Us Puro fans have been lucky this year. With ThaCleana, Sweaty Gladiator and a few others, we have ben very fortunaed.

Don't forget Defract. But this is very true.

Almost did. Glad to see him back also.

Got that Wild Pegasus as well. What's pretty cool is if you make the logos darker on attire 1 and make the boots black with white laces, you have a real close version to a whole other separate attire from a show Benoit worked in ECW. Also if one takes the mask and cape off you have another ECW attire cuz he wore the blue Pegasus tights in ECW as well...not knocking your attire, great as usual...just saying if anyone wants an ECW Benoit.

I would if I had slots open. I just made him for the matches he worked with Black Tiger and Liger in NJPW. It's part of my universe. Thank you for the downloads and reviews.

Got that Wild Pegasus as well. What's pretty cool is if you make the logos darker on attire 1 and make the boots black with white laces, you have a real close version to a whole other separate attire from a show Benoit worked in ECW. Also if one takes the mask and cape off you have another ECW attire cuz he wore the blue Pegasus tights in ECW as well...not knocking your attire, great as usual...just saying if anyone wants an ECW Benoit.

I would if I had slots open. I just made him for the matches he worked with Black Tiger and Liger in NJPW. It's part of my universe. Thank you for the downloads and reviews.

I hear you. I was just mentioning that for those that ain't know. I tinker with every CAW i download. For instance a while back I downloaded 2 separate versions of ACH. Both had a couple pieces that were very good but overall they were not right. So i did the import thing,edited some parts that were wrong,then uploaded a couple logos myself, fixed his moveset and now i have a one of kind ACH that is pretty spot on for his 2015-16 look. I ain't upload him because the game won't let me since the original is not re-uploadable, also whoever made the original template might not be happy with it and I ain't share it on here cuz I wasn't sure how it would be viewed by the moderators.I think it's a pretty tight version but I follows the rules and I'm not sure if the original creator would try to take credit. But yeah man, keep on killing them puro caws. The face on Tamura has outstanding detail. You've been killing it with the face details dude.

Thank you my friend. I feel like I'm getting better at making textures for the next gen game. Now i'm glad I left PS3 & Xbox 360.

Awesome stuff my friend as always. Sorry for having you review my CAWS as a newbie. :laugh:

It's all good my friend, we all need help at some time. I will always stay humble & hungry.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you done making CAWS?

No i've just been creating on PC also

You don't need to hook PC up man, just us on PS4. LOL. It's all good, you hooked it up, I can't complain. As long as PC doesn't get something sweet that we ain't got. You straight hooked me up with a ton of 80s, 90s AJPW, NJPW. I even found an Ashura Hara and a Yoshiaki Yatsu some cats made and with some tweeking I was able to make them decent. Now I have the Tenryu/Hara Revolution tag team and the Tsuruta/Yatsu Olympics team, plus the Yatsu/Choshu/Khan Ishin Gundan. I took your Misawa and added a applied a Tiger Mask attire to him, altered the colors/moveset so bamm '87 Tiger Mask. Still holding out hope you grace us with a NJPW/AJPW Dynamite Kid....but if not you've already hooked up the second half of the year for me and others, and i appreciate that.

I made the Yatsu and glad that you were nice enough to make them decent.

Are you done making CAWS?

No i've just been creating on PC also
You don't need to hook PC up man, just us on PS4. LOL. It's all good, you hooked it up, I can't complain. As long as PC doesn't get something sweet that we ain't got. You straight hooked me up with a ton of 80s, 90s AJPW, NJPW. I even found an Ashura Hara and a Yoshiaki Yatsu some cats made and with some tweeking I was able to make them decent. Now I have the Tenryu/Hara Revolution tag team and the Tsuruta/Yatsu Olympics team, plus the Yatsu/Choshu/Khan Ishin Gundan. I took your Misawa and added a applied a Tiger Mask attire to him, altered the colors/moveset so bamm '87 Tiger Mask. Still holding out hope you grace us with a NJPW/AJPW Dynamite Kid....but if not you've already hooked up the second half of the year for me and others, and i appreciate that.

I made the Yatsu and glad that you were nice enough to make them decent.

That was you? Yeah i put face paint on his face with his skin color to fix the black spot on his head from his hair. Then I imported cleana's Jumbo Tsuruta "Olympics" attire to him, edited slightly and i have that version of him. Also made an attire similar to his time teaming with Choshu with the short tights, added a few logos that resembled the red JWA jacket he wore to the ring. I'd show what I did but I don't know how to get him from there to here. BTW Wasn't trying to knock your work with decent comment man.

Sounded like a knock to me.

Think I made the Ashura Hara.

Lol. Word. Yeah. I took that Revolution logo that cleana's Tenryu had and put it on his jacket. Only thing i couldn't do is give him the giant striped socks he always wore.
I think I gave him the revolution logo on his jacket.could be someonelses hara.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are EXCELLENT. Fantastic job on these! I've been downloading these CAWs every since I've discovered them randomly while searching.

I would love to see a Minoru Suzuki from you - NO ONE has created a decent Minoru, and think you're probably one of maybe 2 CAW creators that could do it justice!!

Archived