ThaCleana

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I 've found a couple of younger Andre photos in case you need them.

086cef234d862ce51e8eb35954e6682a.jpg

andre-hair.jpg

11208005794_70d3ac4c89_b.jpg

Cleana, I'm XmortaldivineX on psn. I'm glad you got on here to show your work. You're easily one of the best caw makers out there and deserve more recognition.

Agreed. I'm glad that there a several talent Puro CAW makers out there.

I 've found a couple of younger Andre photos in case you need them.

086cef234d862ce51e8eb35954e6682a.jpg

andre-hair.jpg

11208005794_70d3ac4c89_b.jpg

Cleana, I'm XmortaldivineX on psn. I'm glad you got on here to show your work. You're easily one of the best caw makers out there and deserve more recognition.

Agreed. I'm glad that there a several talent Puro CAW makers out there.

Yes these can help. Thank you for reviews and downloads

Thank you for the recognition, reviews & downloads

Togi Makabe is uploaded now. I just need a moveset. If anyone could help I would be thankful.

WWE_2_K17_20170530002753.jpg

Togi Makabe is uploaded now. I just need a moveset. If anyone could help I would be thankful.

WWE_2_K17_20170530002753.jpg

I created one using a 2k16 set and some additional research. It's mostly finished, and I'd upload it if I could figure out how. The game keeps saying I have no moveset to upload.

Love the Terry Funk you put up and the Dory Jr. looks great as well.

Where is this Dory Funk Jr you speak of?

I'm posting him tonight sometime.

Great work will you be doing tarzan goto ?

Yes im making Tarzan Goto, I have him started but need to finish him.

Here's my two versions of Terry Funk Japan

r04qzXr.jpg

lxoRkBR.jpg

Here's my Dory Funk Jr. Japan early 1980's

vi8dukV.jpg

I just need to finish his entrance attires.

I posted Kento Miyahara

0i4gj4N.jpg

Here's one half of KES Davey Boy Smith Jr. One new singles attire & one KES attire.

zbuXZlk.jpg

Here's my new update to Kensuke Sasaki. One NOAH attire & 1991 Match Of The Year attire with Hiroshi Hase vs. The Steiner Brothers.

WWE_2_K17_20170607171735.jpg

Dude...you are killing it..... these are all sick. I have to delete other caws to make room.

Thank you, I just posted a updated Kensuke Sasaki CAW. Let me know what you think.

Here's my new update to Kensuke Sasaki. One NOAH attire & 1991 Match Of The Year attire with Hiroshi Hase vs. The Steiner Brothers.

WWE_2_K17_20170607171735.jpg

Dude...you are killing it..... these are all sick. I have to delete other caws to make room.

Thank you, I just posted a updated Kensuke Sasaki CAW. Let me know what you think.

The face on that Sasuke is great. I'm running a '06-modern day NJPW and NOAH on 1 account on my ps4 and an 80's-90s AJPW and NJPW on my other account so I'm constantly going back and forth to download your work for each universe. You thought about trying a NJPW/AJPW Dynamite Kid or the Misawa version of Tiger Mask? Just throwing that out there for future thought. I been watching the hell out of some early 80s AJPW lately. Keep killin' 'em man.

Sounds like what I'm doing. I made a Muhammed Yone that I will post in a few days. Working on a move-set. Cleana is working on one also I think and i'm sure his will be better if you want to wait.

Downloaded Dory Jr. and Nagata.

Yup, that Dory Jr. gon work nice against cleana's Baba and this old school Harley Race as well. Can't forget about Funks vs Kakuryu as well.

Who's Harley do you use?

Archived