Far Cry 5

CROSS-Out

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How hard is it to add prone to the game I really wish they do that and I can't wait for the people to make South Park references for the turkey's attacking you

Anyone ever get freaked out when the sister somehow appears behind them

I did the older brother first, are her missions fun? I hate the vehicle missions Im doing in the older brothers region.

How hard is it to add prone to the game I really wish they do that and I can't wait for the people to make South Park references for the turkey's attacking you

I did the older brother first, are her missions fun? I hate the vehicle missions Im doing in the older brothers region.

Idk never done hers yet she just magiclly appears around u like talking to U what ever the drugs there using in,that region,effects u everywhere

How hard is it to add prone to the game I really wish they do that and I can't wait for the people to make South Park

references for the turkey's attacking you

Idk never done hers yet she just magiclly appears around u like talking to U what ever the drugs there using in,that region,effects u everywhere

I love the helicopter controls in this game swear to God I have accidentally Drew jump out of the helicopter so many damn times cuz I'm not used to X as the get out but

The physics in this game are ass compared to Far Cry 2. How an engine from over 10 years ago is better than an engine with today's technology beats me.

Example?

Only problem I have with physics in this game which is actually pretty enjoyable to see is when a peggie gets hit with like a turret or machine gun from a plane and they go flying hilariously into the air. Other than that physics are great to me, they make killing peggies a ton of fun.

I got to admit my favorite mission is when you first make it to the jail it's just so i intense

I just did that yesterday, that shit was crazy. Im surprised I didnt die. What got me was how the *censored*ing angels kept getting back up.

The physics in this game are ass compared to Far Cry 2. How an engine from over 10 years ago is better than an engine with today's technology beats me.

Example?

Ok now I see your point. I never played Far Cry 2 so that was cool to watch.

Far Cry 5 is still good though. Yeah I would like if the physics were still that great but its not a gamebreaker for me.

I finished Faith and Johns region. Faith is a *censored*ing weirdo.

I dont even know if you can call this a bug but I just killed Jacob and right as I killed him a *censored*ing cougar attacked me so as the screen went black you can still hear the cougar attacking me and the game wouldnt advance. So

I was stuck looking at this dark screen until I restarted the game.

Im praying it doesnt make me do that over again.

Ok it didnt. Still annoying though.

Archived