Far Cry 5

CROSS-Out

18699792_1448507348542625_39661949123424

Far Cry 5 was announced this month, to be released by the end of next year (probably sooner than that, seems a bit odd to announce it so far from launch considering its Ubisoft).

While I know some people really dislike how formulaic the games are getting, with Far Cry 3 being great and Far Cry 4 feeling a bit like an expansion pack, I'm still quite excited for this. It takes place in modern day Hope County, Montana, which is quite the departure from exotic places like the previous games.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CM Punk? Daniel Bryan? Ohno? AND McGregor?

Yo pretty pumped now.

Am I legit the only one ON HERE who thought this was a spoof pic of wrestlers the first time they saw this?

Middle guy totally looks like Punk. And you can spot Bryan and Ohno lookalikes as well...

But yeah, I actually loved all the Far Cry games including Primal.

• 8 months later...

The season pass for this is INSANE! And get the Season Pass and get Far Cry 3 with it

OK After watching the 15 things you need to know about Far Cry 5, I'm completely sold!. Definitely getting the season pass since I Love Far Cry 3, and Vass, heck I still have my Far Cry 3 Poster on my wall in my room :lol:

• 1 month later...

Thoroughly been enjoying killing zealous rednecks so far. :lol:

The villain guy is very mesmerising and the fact that they gave him a man-bun makes him so much more hateable lol. Fun game, Far Cry rarely ever disappoints and I'm keen to get fully stuck into it.

Good to know, Creepoid... I was watching a PSN friend stream FC5 last night, and it kept me awake much later than I should have. I can only imagine how much more fun it is to actually be playing it.

Been a long, long time since I was fully immersed in a Far Cry game.... this one may very well change that.

This game is beautiful. I chuckled at the troll radio tower mission

The one at the beginning? Why was it a troll? I either can't remember or I haven't gotten that far lol.

It was a troll because they know like half of the other couple Far Cry games have just been climbing radio towers

This game is beautiful. I chuckled at the troll radio tower mission

The one at the beginning? Why was it a troll? I either can't remember or I haven't gotten that far lol.

It was a troll because they know like half of the other couple Far Cry games have just been climbing radio towers

Ohh that's right. That didn't even cross my mind when I played that, but that is great.

Archived