2K18 announced for the fall

Theres no denying that 2k17 was horrifically buggy and that yukes shouldve been ashamed and 2K will need to crack down hard on them for 2k18. That said, for me at least, the good for outweighed the bad.

yeah i'm not denying that it had some serious problems at launch but as it stands right now, really the only thing that has annoyed me is the fact that they wasted 3 patches trying to fix that club beep sound which had been happening since patch 2, of course no one really mentioned it before the club dlc because no one was really using the club before that dlc came out. so patch 4, removed reaction on finishers altogether where the commentary team would react to finishers and sigs (and OMG Moves) circa 2k14 "WHAT A MOVE" "THAT'S IT HE'S DONE"

so then patch 5. put the reactions back. and they were back. and then yep you guessed it they complained about the club beeping again.. so now we have hit and miss commentary. that's really the only thing that's bothering me.

that and the way CC acts with that Bandwidth message.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2K17 is/was good but I'm ready for 2K18. Sounds normal but I don't think I felt this way with 2K16. Other than the shitty logo count situation, I think I could have played 2K16 for at least a few more months.

2K17 is really fun. It has its bugs but still fun.

100% agreed... but I'm still waiting a week or two after its launch to hear what some of the opinions are from those people who I trust around this forum.

Basically, 2K can go pound sand if they think I'll be pre-ordering another one of their WWE games.

2K17 is really fun. It has its bugs but still fun.

100% agreed... but I'm still waiting a week or two after its launch to hear what some of the opinions are from those people who I trust around this forum.

Basically, 2K can go pound sand if they think I'll be pre-ordering another one of their WWE games.

yeah . especially if Angle or Hardyz are the best they can come up with as far as a selling point lol

I'll pre-order, but only because being able to pre-load the game is very convenient for me. I know I'll get the game no matter what, half because I enjoy them and half because some people here rely on my initial reports (I may not do thread reviews anymore but I do still give my opinion to anyone who asks after all).

I'll pre-order, but only because being able to pre-load the game is very convenient for me. I know I'll get the game no matter what, half because I enjoy them and half because some people here rely on my initial reports (I may not do thread reviews anymore but I do still give my opinion to anyone who asks after all).

that's cool bro. if i don't preorder i'll definitely be looking out for your input. it definitely seems we have alot in common as far as what we want to see in the games. True, you're more obsessed with the indy scene than i am but that's a good thing not a bad thing LOL

i recently started going thru my pre patch 3 videos and taking all the moves commentary out and adding them into my videos. i don't know much about modding. i wonder if there's a way to extract the commentary audio from the pc version

Well I figure I can save money by waiting til the game is half price. I'll be buying the DLC anyway. Might as well pay $50 total instead of $80, you know what I mean.

considering how vocal you've been about the macho and harlem heat attire disaster after those patches i would say it's a no brainer to wait lol

I remember waiting to get 2K17 for a lower price but ultimately I never bothered getting it :lol: Not gonna lie, I haven't played wrestling in over a year now and I'm hoping 2K18 manages to get me on the hype train.

Also, I was thinking the other day of how Jinder's overall stat will probably be boosted this year which is kinda funny tbh.

2K18 may be the 1st time I MIGHT skip buying at launch. This is because of how much Yukes *censored*ed up 2K17, was released a broken heap!

don't know what game you been playing it's not as bad as you're making it out to be.

it has it's problems but overall it's still a good game.

Umm.. being stuck at the menu, crashes/freezes? Yup, it was broken at launch. I'm not the only one to experience issues on launch day.

2K18 may be the 1st time I MIGHT skip buying at launch. This is because of how much Yukes *censored*ed up 2K17, was released a broken heap!

don't know what game you been playing it's not as bad as you're making it out to be.

it has it's problems but overall it's still a good game.

Umm.. being stuck at the menu, crashes/freezes? Yup, it was broken at launch. I'm not the only one to experience issues on launch day.

whatever you say. i'm also not the one that complains about every tiny detail like i've seen you do.

and the game does not freeze. most times if you're having a freeze problem it's cause it's trying to connect to the internet

that said i've said multiple times that i'm not buying at launch

I'll most likely end up preordering it, just bit more cautious this year however. Plus, if Kurt Angle is the preorder bonus? 2K can gladly take my money. Oh it's true, it's damn true.

Not getting the game until all the DLC is released. Especially if Spider-Man does get released this year. Plus I'll have Crash and Tekken and more to get me through the year. Plus if there's any bugs surely they'll mostly be fixed by early next year.

some people here rely on my initial reports (I may not do thread reviews anymore but I do still give my opinion to anyone who asks after all)

Yeah... I'm really looking forward to this, seeing as how I won't be getting the game at launch.

Theres no denying that 2k17 was horrifically buggy and that yukes shouldve been ashamed and 2K will need to crack down hard on them for 2k18. That said, for me at least, the good for outweighed the bad.

Sadly, it's the same story every single year ever since they released the PS3/360 games onwards. Ever since the leap from PS2, i've felt all of the games have suffered from being bug ridden. That's not to say they're no good, but it stuns me how badly they deal with this. I know they're rushed every year, but surely they could have a small group of deals sign an NDA and do some testing?

It's kinda dumb IMO to already be determined not to pre order or get it at launch based on the game before. There's no guarantee yet that the launch experience will be exactly the same as 2k17's

There's also no guarantee that it will be different from 2K17's launch, so.............

It's kinda dumb IMO to already be determined not to pre order or get it at launch based on the game before. There's no guarantee yet that the launch experience will be exactly the same as 2k17's

There's also no guarantee that it will be different from 2K17's launch, so.............

Not yet but you'll know by launch. Some of you are already 100 % set on not doing it

reasons i'm not getting it at launch

1. i don't care about the current roster that much. i mostly only do retro content.

2. 2k has a history of covering stuff up just like THQ did.

3. if angle is the best they can do with a preorder i can wait

4. i can get the game around thanksgiving/black friday for half the price plus the pass for the full 60$ price vs the 90$ price.

5. the glitches are what annoyed me the most. the audio glitches, the warping issues, the servers.

luckily knock on wood i haven't had a freeze or crash. that only happened to me in 2k16 in caw mode

I think it safe to assume undertaker the cover 2k release taker trailer

that was fan made. JESUS CHRIST

I think it safe to assume undertaker the cover 2k release taker trailer

Not sure how I would feel if then we got an Undertaker showcase.

why. please don't tell me you're one of those people that are hopeful for an nxt showcase. i'm sorry but there's nothing appealing enough to make me want an nxt or current showcase. there's no reward to it and it wouldn't give us a single unlockable that otherwise would or should be already available from start

Archived