2K18 announced for the fall

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the same release schedule every year. The cover will be revealed in June...pictures will trickle out...they'll do some kind of roster reveal thing around Summerslam...majority of the info will be out by September, and the game will be out in October. It's always the same.

It's the same release schedule every year. The cover will be revealed in June...pictures will trickle out...they'll do some kind of roster reveal thing around Summerslam...majority of the info will be out by September, and the game will be out in October. It's always the same.

well not always.. there was wwe12 in november and same for 2k15 LOL

Yeah, but WWE 12 was THQ who had a very different marketing strategy, and 2K15 was the first real run with 2K so I'd bet they were still settling in regards to how to market it all.

Yeah, but WWE 12 was THQ who had a very different marketing strategy, and 2K15 was the first real run with 2K so I'd bet they were still settling in regards to how to market it all.

yeah i guess i remember WWE12 so well because of Hurricane Sandy LOL or was that WWE 13? i get em confused lol

yeah i guess i remember WWE12 so well because of Hurricane Sandy LOL or was that WWE 13? i get em confused lol

Couldnt tell ya. My sense of time flew the coop a long time ago.. Or at least i think it was a long time ago.

Couldnt tell ya. My sense of time flew the coop a long time ago.. Or at least i think it was a long time ago.

lol yeah i couldn't remember so i looked it up. hurricane sandy was in 2012 which would have been when 13 came out. shoulda remembered. getting that game the day after sandy, standing out in the cold in -10 degree weather in shorts and a tank no less only to get home and deal with no 2 counts and being told i'm playing the game wrong haha

Red Dead 2 got delayed until next year and so fall is looking like Madden NFL 18, Star Wars Battlefront II and WWE2K18

i think i'll hold off on madden this year. i hardly played 17. i got it after the superbowl but still i guess i just don't like madden like i used to lol so it's just Battlefront II and WWE for me unless dimps comes out with another xenoverse/dbz game

Theres no denying that 2k17 was horrifically buggy and that yukes shouldve been ashamed and 2K will need to crack down hard on them for 2k18. That said, for me at least, the good for outweighed the bad.

Archived