will WWE 2K17 be...................

JLRAVER08

I wouldn't say it's too early. Switch is getting NBA 2k18.

In regards to power; it's a little more powerful than the WiiU, not by much. IIRC the Wii U was better than the PS3/360 though. The Switch only does 720p in handheld, 1080p docked. There's no reason they can't just scale the graphics back.

Whilst true, Xbox One and PS4 didn't get 2K14 when those systems were already out so I see the same here. We'll see though.

As for the Wii U, it was weaker than the 360/PS3 by a little bit I think

and as for the Switch, if it wanted to run a current gen version of WWE it could but since WWE 17 is 45GB and the Switch by default can hold 32GB, to play WWE 17 you would have to buy an expensive memory card for your system (a 128GB memory card is 130 dollars) which would likely only be able to hold one game at a time... would you want to delete a 50GB game to play another game on your system and then do that for every game you play? you'd be better off just buying an Xbox One or PS4 with their 500GB/1TB defaults.

Meanwhile the last gen WWE 2k17 is 7GB. With the Switch having a default 32GB, which seems more likely? (360 start memory was 25GB, so Switch only just beats it out really). I don't think, for at least a few years, that the Switch would get a game that would be impossible to play on their default system in which you have to pay half the price of a current gen system to allow you to play it

the Switch is getting the last gen version of FIFA, a much bigger series than WWE (don't try to deny that FIFA is 50 times bigger than WWE) so I doubt very highly that it would get the current gen WWE

I wouldn't say it's too early. Switch is getting NBA 2k18.

In regards to power; it's a little more powerful than the WiiU, not by much. IIRC the Wii U was better than the PS3/360 though. The Switch only does 720p in handheld, 1080p docked. There's no reason they can't just scale the graphics back.

Whilst true, Xbox One and PS4 didn't get 2K14 when those systems were already out so I see the same here. We'll see though.

As for the Wii U, it was weaker than the 360/PS3 by a little bit I think

and as for the Switch, if it wanted to run a current gen version of WWE it could but since WWE 17 is 45GB and the Switch by default can hold 32GB, to play WWE 17 you would have to buy an expensive memory card for your system (a 128GB memory card is 130 dollars) which would likely only be able to hold one game at a time... would you want to delete a 50GB game to play another game on your system and then do that for every game you play? you'd be better off just buying an Xbox One or PS4 with their 500GB/1TB defaults.

Meanwhile the last gen WWE 2k17 is 7GB. With the Switch having a default 32GB, which seems more likely? (360 start memory was 25GB, so Switch only just beats it out really). I don't think, for at least a few years, that the Switch would get a game that would be impossible to play on their default system in which you have to pay half the price of a current gen system to allow you to play it

the Switch is getting the last gen version of FIFA, a much bigger series than WWE (don't try to deny that FIFA is 50 times bigger than WWE) so I doubt very highly that it would get the current gen WWE

ummmm 2k14 was released on xbox 360 and ps3. that game was released in october of 2013. so of course that wouldn't have been released on the x1 or ps4.

FIFA does not have the amount of issues as WWE Games has. challenges going into creating a wwe game is a bit more complicated than a Sports title. Yes WWE2K is labeled as Sports title but there's alot to consider, arenas, moves, moves that cause glitches, commentary, commentary that cause glitches, freeze glitches, caw mode crashes. i doubt very seriously that fifa ever encounters that

and if it's gonna be a last gen version on the switch then they can just keep it. last thing we need is another last gen version of a game holding the series back. and don't start with the "last gen doesn't hold Current gen back" thing cause it does/has/is.

ummmm 2k14 was released on xbox 360 and ps3. that game was released in october of 2013. so of course that wouldn't have been released on the x1 or ps4.

It would if they had been making the game and were made aware of the systems coming out. Switch came out three months ago, 6 months isn't enough to make the games for a next gen system. Especially one that isn't powerful enough to actually play the XBO/PS4 version of WWE 18 without expensive upgrades. A next gen version of 18 isn't viable because it's isn't going to sell enough to be profitable unless they do the 360 version

It would if they had been making the game and were made aware of the systems coming out. Switch came out three months ago, 6 months isn't enough to make the games for a next gen system. Especially one that isn't powerful enough to actually play the XBO/PS4 version of WWE 18 without expensive upgrades. A next gen version of 18 isn't viable because it's isn't going to sell enough to be profitable unless they do the 360 version

no no no....

2k14 came out in 2014.

the X1 and PS4 released in Q4 of 2013.which was the same time frame of 2k14's release. there was no way that would have happened.

i stand by my original statement if it's just gonna be a last gen port on the switch it's gonna be a waste of resources.

need i remind you of the trainwreck that was WWE12 and WWE13 on the Nintendo Wii?

That would imply I've played a WWE game on Wii

I don't buy the same game for every system unlike you I guess?

And they would've been on Wii multiple times by selling enough to make a profit. Since only you and three others care about a Wii port it doesn't matter how it plays

Ps 2014 came out in 2013. Can I now be the angry one who says your opinion doesn't matter cuz you got something small wrong?

That would imply I've played a WWE game on Wii

I don't buy the same game for every system unlike you I guess?

And they would've been on Wii multiple times by selling enough to make a profit. Since only you and three others care about a Wii port it doesn't matter how it plays

Ps 2014 came out in 2013. Can I now be the angry one who says your opinion doesn't matter cuz you got something small wrong?

actually i don't care about the wii or switch at all

PS4 came out in Quarter 4 2013. X1 came out in Quarter 4 2013. 2K14 came out in Quarter 4 2013. obviously you don't know how game development works. you can't just create a game out of your ass.

maybe you should just go back to Fifa cause obviously all this other stuff you're spewing is utter nonsense

Archived