will WWE 2K17 be...................

JLRAVER08

Probably. A ten year contract for 360 to make WWE games was signed for SvR 07 and that means that 2017 would've been the last one for that.

Plus, the current gen systems are four years old... if you had saved the money from buying the 4 360 WWE games, you could've bought an Xbox One

Are they even making new games for it at all?

From what I can see, no new games have come out on 360 in 2017 so far. The most recent game to come out on 360 was... WWE 2K17 and before that, FIFA, PES and NBA. Yeah, when a consoles gets down to only sports titles, it's dead. The last 360 game ever looks like it'll be WWE 2K17.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_360_games

Isn't NBA 2K18 coming out for last gen tho?

If it is then the sports titles will be duking it out to be the last ever 360/PS3 game

Isn't NBA 2K18 coming out for last gen tho?

If it is then the sports titles will be duking it out to be the last ever 360/PS3 game

yeah they did that with PS2 as well. i remember NBA Madden Fifa and i think NHL being the last remnants of the PS2 life cycle.

but yeah i hope that they are done with last gen and like you said if he had started saving after Current gen was released he'd have one now. but then again we don't know how old he is, his circumstances etc.

Kinda makes me wonder if 2K18 will be on the Switch as well?

does anyone here have the switch? i was wondering how good it is

I got the Switch Zelda: Breath of the Wild bundle and am enjoying every minute of it.

that's cool i don't think i played zelda since either mojara's mask or windwaker (can't remember) but after that i just didn't care as much but that's cool. switch seems like a cool system. Do you think it can stack up with current gen?

I got the Switch Zelda: Breath of the Wild bundle and am enjoying every minute of it.

that's cool i don't think i played zelda since either mojara's mask or windwaker (can't remember) but after that i just didn't care as much but that's cool. switch seems like a cool system. Do you think it can stack up with current gen?

You should maybe try giving the new Zelda a look if you get the system or get Mario Kart 8 if you don't have a Wii U. I believe i read some reports or something that the Switch is slightly less powerful then Xbox One and if so i think it could manage with what the current gen looks like maybe slightly less graphic wise.

You should maybe try giving the new Zelda a look if you get the system or get Mario Kart 8 if you don't have a Wii U. I believe i read some reports or something that the Switch is slightly less powerful then Xbox One and if so i think it could manage with what the current gen looks like maybe slightly less graphic wise.

that's cool yeah my last tenure on a nintendo based system was the gamecube. i only had it for the RE Remake, Day of Reckoning series, 007 games, and the Metroid prime games.

i'll probably get a switch sooner or later but my focus is on getting an x1 sometime between now and my birthday (september)

and as far as graphics goes. it doesn't bother me much. even though this comment posted on my YT channel kinda pissed me off

"the graphics look terrible in the new WWE games......why? I miss the old ones, they at least tried hard to make them look like the wrestlers and divas.?"

i consider giving the award for the stupidist YT post of the week to this person lol

Too early.

No. It's equal in power to last gen so they'd probably get the 360 version of WWE games

Too early.

No. It's equal in power to last gen so they'd probably get the 360 version of WWE games

I wouldn't say it's too early. Switch is getting NBA 2k18.

In regards to power; it's a little more powerful than the WiiU, not by much. IIRC the Wii U was better than the PS3/360 though. The Switch only does 720p in handheld, 1080p docked. There's no reason they can't just scale the graphics back.

Too early.

I wouldn't say it's too early. Switch is getting NBA 2k18.

In regards to power; it's a little more powerful than the WiiU, not by much. IIRC the Wii U was better than the PS3/360 though. The Switch only does 720p in handheld, 1080p docked. There's no reason they can't just scale the graphics back.

i can't speak on the wii the wiiu or the switch, but i would say that probably it's easier for them to port nba2k over wwe2k because of the complexity and challenges these wwe games have run into since transitioning to Current Gen. atleast that's the way i see it.

Archived