UK Terrorist Attacks

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think bottom line, be it ISIS, or an Islamic Extremist...whoever did it, is just plain evil. Creating chaos because they believe it will bring the 12th Imam or Anti-Christ (pretty much the same person just different religion). Scary times no doubt and it doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon.

Has anyone seen Trumps address about this incident? He called the attackers and all people like them "horrible losers" or something like that. Surreal to hear a world leader speak like that, much less the so called "leader of the free world".

Yeah, Gen pointed it out somewhere, and I agree with him. Trump may be condemning this, but it doesn't change the fact that he looks like a middle school-intellect when he calls the terrorist a loser.

Man, this is still horrifying.

I've got tickets for the NXT show at the arena in a couple of weeks time. It's not clear at the moment whether the show will go ahead. It's understandable if they cancel but I'm not worried about going. If we let these 'losers' dictate our lives and make us fearful every time we step out of our front door, they win.

They made one arrest now the question. That needs to be answer was it a lone attack and was he apart of a network this why trump ban is called for

Trump ban has nothing to do with us, don't bring that shit in here.

Muur don't turn this into a tasteless argument.

Not sure why he wants to be a dick to M3J who just wanted to share his thoughts on a tragedy. Imagine picking apart someone's wording over something like this.

But it does when you don't have the money or resources to vet everyone coming into the country you have no choice but to treat everyone the same way until you can vet everyone

no PC bullshit but that the world we live in now.

HOw the *Censored* would that help if the terrorist/s were born in the country, you dunce? According to a source, the suicide bomber was British.

Manchester born and bred he was.

And yes it appears from reports the perpetrator was a British national.

Did they show his face?

Not sure on that I haven't watched the news since yesterday evening, but it was confirmed that he was born and raised in Manchester with Libyan heritage.

I've got tickets for the NXT show at the arena in a couple of weeks time. It's not clear at the moment whether the show will go ahead. It's understandable if they cancel but I'm not worried about going. If we let these 'losers' dictate our lives and make us fearful every time we step out of our front door, they win.

Yup. Terrorism will NEVER win. That's the message we must constantly send to those scumbags.

But it does win and it been winning for years

Well it hasn't, otherwise the west would be no more and they'd be like ... ruling the world. They have to use suicide bombers and underhanded tactics. That's not winning.

Well it hasn't, otherwise the west would be no more and they'd be like ... ruling the world. They have to use suicide bombers and underhanded tactics. That's not winning.

R inablitiy to stop it means it winning they no they can't win by these methods alone but there still winning

R inablitiy to stop it means it winning they no they can't win by these methods alone but there still winning

It's a war austin, do you not understand what that means? They're succeeding at scaring people, sure, but that still doesn't mean they are winning. Winning is the key word there. The allies are crushing them at everything else.

Tbh, it doesn't feel like it when you keep seeing these attacks and it does not look likely they'll stop anytime soon. That's the frustrating part, no matter how weak they are, you can't stop domestic terrorism inspired by these fools.

Sure you're absolutely correct, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are "winning" ya know? It's not as black and white as that.

I worked with the bombers brother up until January this year. Wonder if he knew what the *Censored* his brother was gonna do.

Wait, what? You got any more info on what he was like?

Just the usual stuff after something like this. He seemed like a decent guy. I heard the police are treating him as a suspect and if he is, his obvious hatred of the west was in no way transparent. To think all the time I worked with him, he and is Brother may have been planning out something like this, it makes me feel sick.

I just worry about the aftermath of this. In the summer of 2001, the Oldham riots took place. The cause was racial tension. There were reports beforehand that 60% of racial crimes were committed by Muslims and the British National Party saw this as an opportunity to stand in the town in the General Election. A lot of people were worried about this and Oldham was a very scary place to live at that time.

I just hope people are more level headed now because I don't wanna go through that again.

I worked with the bombers brother up until January this year. Wonder if he knew what the *Censored* his brother was gonna do.

Just the usual stuff after something like this. He seemed like a decent guy. I heard the police are treating him as a suspect and if he is, his obvious hatred of the west was in no way transparent. To think all the time I worked with him, he and is Brother may have been planning out something like this, it makes me feel sick.

I just worry about the aftermath of this. In the summer of 2001, the Oldham riots took place. The cause was racial tension. There were reports beforehand that 60% of racial crimes were committed by Muslims and the British National Party saw this as an opportunity to stand in the town in the General Election. A lot of people were worried about this and Oldham was a very scary place to live at that time.

I just hope people are more level headed now because I don't wanna go through that again.

Oldham is up in Manchester right? That place got a bad rep for a long time.

EDIT: 30k posts. I need a life. :lol:

Reading up stories about some of these people who died is beyond saddening.

This one guy, Martyn Hett, went viral last December because his mom tried to sell her knitting work at some kind of market and sold nothing, so he shared it through Twitter and loads of people started buying her work online to the point she started picking up knitting again and she was beyond happy with her son. It was the most adorable thing ever. Now he's dead. There was a 18-year old girl who had the eeriest tweet right before the bombing that I'm not even going to repeat and when you check her Twitter, you see all kinds of happy pictures. There was a beautiful little 8-year old girl, she was absolutely adorable, who died because she was bombed during a *censored*ing Ariane Grande-concert. It's so easy to completely lose your shit over it, but as Shindol said, staying level-headed is important. A mosque in Birmingham has already been targeted.

But loads of friends and family of the deceased have reacted online and all of their messages are so kind and full of love despite them being the ones who are really suffering through this right now.

Life goes on, but I want this to end so bad.

Tbh, it doesn't feel like it when you keep seeing these attacks and it does not look likely they'll stop anytime soon. That's the frustrating part, no matter how weak they are, you can't stop domestic terrorism inspired by these fools.

Sure you're absolutely correct, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are "winning" ya know? It's not as black and white as that.

Agreed, they aren't winning as an organization, as a whole.

But they're like a virus, so it'lll be scary they're completely eradicated. And they're also an ideology. Try exterminating that. It's extremely complex and I don't have faith that the people in charge are doing their best to handle the problem. A lot of it is indirectly their fault anyway.

Anyway, any loss of power for them is a good thing, so if that's happening, I guess it's one positive to take out of all of this.

Never knew about riots in Oldham. It's sacary that it's really very likely to not see it coming, even if you have experienced one of those types in person.

Has anyone seen Trumps address about this incident? He called the attackers and all people like them "horrible losers" or something like that. Surreal to hear a world leader speak like that, much less the so called "leader of the free world".

Yeah... "embarrassing", in every sense of the word.

Archived