Bhangra_man/WolfgangJT's Hulk Hogan (Classic & Hollywood Hogan 2 Attires each now uploaded!!!)

WolfgangJT

Did some final facial tweaks to the Hogan Bhangra has been working on for the PS4, plus did up the custom body for both versions, so this is now a collabed project.

Hope the results are liked. This will be released once Bhangra releases his on the PS4, since he started the project.

5/24: Both Hollywood and Classic now uploaded.

Tags: WolfgangJT, Bhangra22man, Hulk Hogan

Classic_Hogan_Face_Final.png

Hogan_Attire1_Classic.png
Hogan_Attire2_Classic.png

Hollywood Hogan:

Hollywood_face_V2.png

Hollywood_Attire1.png
Hollywood_Attire2.png

Like I told bMan, the head looks too tiny. His hand looks like it could palm his skull.

I usually make the head big enough where the player's hand could fit from chin to top of forehead.

Otherwise looks good. Your upgrades made a good CAW even better. Xbox community is lucky to have you. Will download this when Bman uploads on PS4

Damn. Hate when that happens. Either the face photo was placed on too big or too small

Still haven't figured it out. Happens to me sometimes too

Ah well looks good anyway. Great job guys

I will hopefully have time to convert this Hollywood as well

@ dream glad you liked it. Yes finally we made classic hogan for first time since wwe12 ..long overdue

*WWE13....still long overdue, yes. Never did him on WWE2k14.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/445185-bhangra-manwolfgangjts-hulk-hogan-122-all-versions-now-previewed-and-on-cc-live/

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't read all of the replies to this thread, so forgive me if someone has asked...

You're Hollywood Hogan is great, but I can't seem to download it.

I have 4 open slots remaining, so I figure it has to do with the amount of "logos" that are in your CAW..

How many are there for the download?

Has anyone else had this problem?

^ It will be due to the "logo limit" 2K has in the game....you have to end up deleting things to be able to download again if you have all 1000 logo slots used up...this includes arenas (i.e. they count all logos, not just ones for CAW's but arenas, etc as well). So for instance, you'd have to delete the arena (or CAW), then you have to delete the associated logos from it as well in the logo manager (separately), and if it is an arena you delete that you had placed in the game on a show, you have to remove that as well. Not sure of the number of logos these ended up....maybe someone can help there. Likely in the 20's.

Archived