They need to back the Slobberknocker match

J-man89

I can't be the only one who loved playing that match with friends, you'd take turns and see how far the other could get and you'd try and last longer than your buddy did. Plus it was just fun being in there so long and after so many you'd start slowly getting injured and worn down, you'd start out fast and eliminating guys left and right, then you'd start slowing down and showing signs of being in there so long.

I dunno i just always thought it was a fun match and great to play with friends. It was really fun to play as Goldberg and just spear everyone on the roster practically.

this is why i really enjoyed playing 2k14 i remember i downloaded caws changed some theme songs through the use of a usb drive and sometimes played some matches and some universe mode that was way back in 2014 it's a shame they took out that mode and custom music

The one in the Taker one was kinda pointless, the first few guys could be pinned after 2 moves

That match also pissed me off, I ended up getting to 49 then Khali of all people caught me in a submission and tapped me out the cheeky *Censored*, missed out on those sexy achievement points by 1 because of that giant twat!

The one in the Taker one was kinda pointless, the first few guys could be pinned after 2 moves

That match also pissed me off, I ended up getting to 49 then Khali of all people caught me in a submission and tapped me out the cheeky *censored*, missed out on those sexy achievement points by 1 because of that giant twat!

that wasn't my issue. as always. the damn game froze on me LOL

Archived